Reviews for Make it Last
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 7 . 8/26/2015
Good god you LOVE tormenting Kanda, don't you? Poor boy, can never catch a break lol and Allen is just darling.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 6 . 8/26/2015
I am both insulted and amused with this chapter to the point I don't know WHAT I think... also did you use Google Translate?
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 2 . 8/24/2015
Did Tim call a strike?
AngelRuby235 chapter 7 . 6/23/2015
And I love Allen...all the time :) wow...ds was amazing...your fics are amazing...you are amazing! Dammit man! Keep up your fabulous style of writing n Update ASAP! ;)
AngelRuby235 chapter 6 . 6/23/2015
Hehe..ds was fun to read too...jeez I just can't stop reading your fics!
AngelRuby235 chapter 5 . 6/23/2015
Oh my! Kanda is not as stupid as Allen thinks he is, is he? I think not ;) damn that pic had to go...!
AngelRuby235 chapter 4 . 6/23/2015
Ds was aweeeessssssooome :D and seriously the stuttering of Kanda was just too damn cute!

I love the way u write lenalee n lavi, u know? Esp lenalee...i wish canon lenalee was ds good...
AngelRuby235 chapter 3 . 6/23/2015
Hahaha! Ds was funny! Damn you Kanda! Just why wouldn't you take off your clothes?! ;)
AngelRuby235 chapter 2 . 6/23/2015
Kawaiiiiiiiiii :D so sweet :3
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Awwwwwww! Ds was...so...cuuuuuuuuuute! So oddly adorable! *sigh* I love your stories u know? They make me laugh and squeal like a crazy twenty something shameless fujoshi fangirl which I am of course ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/13/2015
Omg I love the love-hate relationship that you portray between the two because it definitely shouldny be sugar sweet! Ch. 2 was definitely me favorite!
Yullen fanatic chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
OMG! Kanda's meanness knows no bounds HAHAHAHAHA! I love this story 3 3
Grell Sutcliff FTW chapter 7 . 7/20/2013
haha! this is my favourite chapter! and it is hard for me to type this review cos i was fiddling with the cupboard that my laptop is on, and i got my fingers stuck in the handle and im desperately trying to free them. Haha, this chapter was so damn funny! i just love it so mu-Oh my fingers sre unstuck now! yeah, anyway, love it so much! :D
Grell Sutcliff FTW chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
:) haha, this was really good.
Grell Sutcliff FTW chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
i love it! it was quite good! :)