Reviews for A Little More Time
PlaidShirtDazeAndKnights chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Umm, hello? Am I still allowed to leave a review? This fic is published in 2008; it's 2014 already so please, hear me out! XD

This is the first time I have read a FujiTezu fic. It feels kinda different since I'm not used to it. Hahahaha! Thank you for posting this.

So you see, I'm new to the TeniPuri fandom and I ship Perfect Pair so hard. So hard. Too bad, they are not that canon anymore in NPoT. Your Perfect Pair fics are soooo great, by the way.

-PlaidShirtDazeAndKnights
kreyzK chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
AW.. ;( yeah, kinda angsty.

Poor Fuji...Tezuka *fist*... *I'm out of words*

Loved it
Lovefuji chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
thanks. I like it. why don't you write a sequel. i like angst story.
speadee chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Good job on Fuji's feelings! I felt sorry for him. It is like Captain Tezuka to not admit or confess his feelings.
Crazy Sardines chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Wow. It was very good, superbly written. Captured Tezuka and fuji very well. Hope you do a sequel on this. :D
FujItachiHa chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Wah Gah MY GOD! I LOVED IT! It was so ANGSTY yet SATISFYING. Nya

But it was sad since they did not end up together.

Would you make a sequel? E. Hee ]

Please do. Hee]

Till then...

FujItachiHa
Iellece chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
that made me cry a little...i kinda feel sad for fuji...can you make a sequel, please...
GreenAppleIce chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Hmm, that was kinda angsty, but still wonderful as always! I really like Fuji's thoughts. (sniff) For some reason, they make me wanna cry :( Poor Fuji T.T Hurry up and get over your denial, Tezuka! Anyways, love this!
Milisante chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
It's really nice! I liked Fuji's inward thoughts

Good work!
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Nya -blush- so cute. Poor Fuji, he's trying so hard, I hope he doesn't have to wait too long.
blueray chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Sequel? *hopeful look in eyes* This one was so bittersweet. I like possessive Fuji though, seems to suit him. _