Reviews for Can You See Me?
SKYnarusasulovr chapter 7 . 12/19/2015
OH...M...G! HELLO ONE OF MY BESTEST AUTHOR YAOI FIGGY FAN! I...LOVE..YOU...FOREVA! I'LL FOLLOW YOU AND YOUR BEST BUD ASHLIY! SHE'S ONE OF MY FAVORITE YAOI FIGGY AUTHORS 2!8D I LOOVE YOU GUYS AND, ON NOVEMBER 29 2015, WAS MY BDAY SO... I JUST TURNED 15 TWO WEEKS AGO, I HAVEN'T BEEN TALKIN TO U IN A WHILE BECAUSE I WAS OUT TRAINING IN THE MILITARY BOUNDS OUT IN AFGAHNASTAIN WITH MY ADOPTED DAD WHO IS IN THE MILITARY, LIKE FOR 9 MONTHS!IT WAS FUN AND MY DAD TAUGHT ME HOW TO RELAOD A SHOTGUN, SEND SMOKEBOMBS, AND IT WAS REALLY FUN! IM NOT SICK ANYMORE, SO IM FEELIN AWESOME RIGHTNOW AND ITS... 2:12 AM IN THE MORNING, I CAME BACK IN HOUSTON LIKE... THREE WEEKS AGO AND IM JUST CHILLIN FINALLY BECAUSE... ITS CHRISTMAS BREAK! ANYWAYS... YES IVE GOT JROTC IN HIGHSCHOOL A FRESHMAN IN A ADULT JOB AND JUST FINISHED FINALS! MY WEEK HAS BEEN SOOO BUSY AND I COULDNT WAIT TO FREAKIN READ FIGGY FANFICTION AND TO START TO TALK TO U! SO, YAAAAY! IM FINALLY TALKING TO YOU AND HAVIN A CHANCE TO REST MY BODY WELL! AND, THANKS FOR NOT PUTTING MAX IN THIS STORY AND THANKS FOR THE NOTES THAT YOU SEND TO ME WHILE I WAS AT MY LOOOONG ASS MISSION WITH MY DAD! PRECIATED FOR YOUR KINDNESS, YOUR HILAIRIOUSNESS, YOUR FUNNY NOTES THAT I JUST READ, AND YOUR WRITING!8) OH! ONE MORE THING... I KNOW THAT THIS IS LIKE FUCKING LONG..*laughs* BUT, I JUST BECAME AN AUTHOR FOR MY NEW BOOKS! YAAAAAAY!8) I LOVE YOU AND I WILL MAKE YOU A FIGGY FANFICTION THAT WILL BE OVER 20 PAGES LONG! PROMISE AND ACE MORE FANFICTION!XD LOVE U LOTS!8)SKY_narusasulovr
p.s. i have changed my post name! sorry about that! it has an underscore so you wont get confused! bye!
Nikkolettiana chapter 6 . 9/11/2011
Yup, it's official, I totally love you and the story XD Keep writing!
Wait.For.Winter chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
-Dies-
lovehurts2.0 chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
i liked it although i think my fave chapters are 6 and 7, )
Inaysara Dark chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
Iggy is a evil genius! lol
The one true Sinner chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
well here's a little song i think would suit fang "i kissed a girl and i DIDN'T LIKE IT" XD anyway FIGGY 4EVER
MrMissMrs Random chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
...*is now a total fan of Figgy*
ArizonaTeaMe chapter 7 . 7/11/2010
I love this story! Please countinue it pleeease!
Daddy's Little Pyro chapter 7 . 6/17/2010
awww cute. i like the smut too ;)
PeNzRcOoL chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
i loved it!
angel-feather-keeper chapter 6 . 5/31/2010
that was so freaking hot, it's not even funny. **drools**
Sir Shirkin chapter 7 . 4/12/2010
Kawaii :3
Lack of a Name chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
I have to tell you-I am by no means a -true- Maximum Ride fan, but I love this story and this particular chapter. (Oh, that's terrible of me)

I've read the second manga of MR, but that's it. I've come to like Fang and Iggy together, and this chapter is amazing. It probably sounds terrible because it's sex scene, but it's really...romantic. It is! They just wanted to be together, and even though they didn't know what they were doing or why...

I've never read a scene like that. That was the best I've ever read. Not just because of the sex, but that was awesome too. It was really romantic. Good job.
KiraKia chapter 6 . 1/8/2010
Er . . . how old were they in this chapter?
kelseychicago chapter 7 . 12/20/2009
Aw! I love these! Especially the 6th one... heheh. Because I'm a shameless smutt addict. Oh well. Nice writting, and even better taste in boy/boy pairings! haha, I love figgy.