Reviews for Polaris
Cerulean City chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Hey, Bethbeth! That was pretty good! I love your poetry. I wish that I could write as well~

I loved the way it all...twisted together. It built to a climax beautifully, especially with the last line. Speaking of loss and love, home and I'm just in awe, dude! Great job, Wifey.

...that being said, I know crap about South Park, but hey, at least I can critique the style. :D

Ky-lassassin chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
[It’s… not that hard guessing the narrator, right? I hope so… XD.]

The narrator was Butters, amirite? :O

...Okay, so I only picked him because I like his name better. :D

Anyway, really well-written. I love your poetry, Beth. The way you related it to different partes of nature was beautiful. It was really good, and I liked that someone that doesn't follow the fandom (read: me) could still follow it. XD

Mantinas chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Good poem.
Brat-Child3 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Honest criticism? I think I'm in love with you. XD This was incredible! It sounds like it should be a song, and not just a song, but a beautiful song, the kind that makes you feel all choked up, because this did. I especially liked these two parts:

And while we strive, the brighter the

Stars will shine, will shine for you.

And this part:

And can you hear me, now,

When I’m gone, I’ll shine no longer—

God. GOD. This is so amazing. This is going to be printed and put in my binder of favorites. I'm so glad to see more KennyxButters going on. Thank you for writing this!