Reviews for We exist, we reincarnate
Terra.L chapter 7 . 1/30
The varying endings are sweet! May I request you continue some of these stories please please please?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
I heard somewhere that blood type O people didn't catch or weren't affected by the plague and Allen just happens to be blood type O
rqgenevieve chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
loved it ((:
zeKaien chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
dude... i'm not throwing flames at you for this chapter, instead i'm giving you hearts. it's beautiful in a tragic way. although it's hard to identify the names allen, kanda yuu and miranda as roman's names.. it's okay. i love this 3
Kujo Kasuza chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I'm sorry but I can't log in. This keyboard is being a bitch!
Well, I know that this fic is old and I read it several days ago but I still adore it.
From all of the chapters, I like chapter 1. I don't know but I like the idea.
I just hope that you can make this chapter 1 into a full story.
Aw...I like when Kanda and Allen chit chat.
Duh..I like chapter 1 very much.

My actual penname is Kujo Kasuza Phantomhive
aaa chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
the first thing that came to my mind after reading this was
Ring-a-round a rosie,
A pocket full of posies,
Ashes! Ashes!
We all fall down

for a second i thought that kanda was dead but im happy it had a happy ending
VortexEye chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
i luv this chapter - so cute
noIREnot chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
I love tragedies. *humming happily*
mangafan29 chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
I Love the medieval era one.
Torinator chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
People did survive from one type of the plague. The other was totally fatal. And in everywhere, a third of the population died, not three fourths
Eventideless chapter 7 . 5/14/2012
This is a brilliant story and a mew breakthrough of the idea 'reincarnation'! My favorite must be the first Greco—Persian war. The flow in the story is just captivating and the twist at the end is perfect! I gaped at the ending, and it takes very unusual, shocking endings for me to drop my jaw like a goldfish! The last one is pretty good, too, but my favorite is still the first one.

You did a great job! (d)(b)
LazyAndHyper chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
This one was my absolute favourite but they were all amazing. A continuation of this story would be well received. .
Torinator chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
Wow. I knew it! This is such an awesome story
Torinator chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
I know this defeats the purpose, but Christians don't believe in homosexuality ...
Ciara-Dragon chapter 7 . 12/8/2011
Okay so...theoretically I could write this in Finnish but since English is the real language here it would just feel too plain odd. So here comes the review:

I told you I'm very picky with my yullen, right...? Now that I finished reading this ficcie I can finally tell you more about what it is that makes me like this and yet not like it enough. Ya know, like, REVIEW it? ;) (I'm sick now, honestly, sorry for any brainfuck I'm about to write.)

The most bothersome thing there all through the chapters was the language. It was pretty good, but the grammar and many idioms were simply incorrect a bit too many times to pass unnoticed. Of course, it has been years since you wrote it, so I believe you may notice this yourself now, too. :)

Also sometimes, there were these OOC moments... I know, it's because this is AU and actually historical "reborn all over again and again" -thing, but as a fellow AU yullen writer and a madwoman for all AUs, I have gotten some eye for the matter. Fanfiction is not easy to begin with if you reach for in-character charas, but AU...? It's WAY harder than that. Balancing on the thin line between understandably OOC and pure OOC. I understand changing their appearance and relationships with other characters, but if you change the relationship between Kanda and Allen themselves, it affects the pairing: were Kanda a sweet guy inside-and-out, I would probably not ship the pairing. I don't know how far you have read -Man, but there have been episodes of both of their childhoods, too - and Kanda was a grumpy person, even back then.

But, now skip that rant, I have to say: I admire you for all the research you have put behind this, and the fact that you actually dared to change their outer qualities and surroundings so much in each chapter. It was interesting to see what you would throw them to next and to what level you would lead their relationship. Many times I felt like the story stopped half-way, but that's probably because I am a person who goes to extremes to write a perfectly finished story, I don't generally like open endings. Yet you made it work so well I continued reading more and more... Even if I am not faving this story, I will remember it and maybe come back to it some day, and for the last chapter that made a nice, futuristic ending for the whole saga, I have raised the grade I gave you for this in chapter 4 half a number - JUST FOR ONE CHAPTER.

Talk to you in PMs, perhaps. :) Cheers~