Reviews for Closer
TinaF chapter 2 . 3/29/2016
Wow Loved it!
MoonPrincess623 chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
Well, if I got to stay with Jasper don't let them come back! Make them stay away! I want Jasper! More please. It wasn't wrong because they should be together.
Mr. Shy Rockstar chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
Thiss is like... a crazy mean cliffhanger xD
LilyWaters chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
This story is awesome, I love it! It would make a great multi-chapter fic.
GeezerWench chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
Oh gosh! You left this one hanging!

This one was pretty hot!
clideclant chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I really wish you would continue this story. I know it is complete, but it was so good!
Kozette92 chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
if it feel so right they shouldn't fight it. they should let it happen.
darkbutterfly2011 chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
ok so i like this story so is there gonna be more chapters or is this stoory staying at 2 chaps
ronanissexy chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
interesting, i really like this one.
Minnakoda chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
oh...

it would be really interesting to draw this story out more, but I really like what you have done with it
neneski chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
It's very rare that I read a one or two shot that I truly enjoy but doesn't leave me extremely frustrated/borderline angry that it's over. Despite the fact that you leave me wanting more you always managae to find the perfect balance when ending yours. I can to read your next story!
Sonja Whitlock chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Love the beginning of your story and excited that there are more chapters to read.
littlestar300 chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
Oh my...

I really like this, I wrote a one-shot similar to this recently (before I read this) but it was AH.

I love the power of Jasper and Bellas feelings and the fact that Jasper was willing to fall on his sword for him. To me that shows the his feelings at least are stronger then just lust.

I love Jasper/Bella and hope that Alice and Edward never came back lol

Thanks for writting!
Vani88 chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
Oh... that was an unexpected ending... I would love to read more about it... I loved the (very sad) way in which Jasper was preparing himself to take all the blame...
the inc pot chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
I really liked this. I know it's complete, and almost a year later, but... I can't help but want more. It'd make a really good story. Anyhow, I adored it.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »