Reviews for Inkson
nabbi chapter 3 . 3/8/2009
Awesome, you updated! Great, descriptive chapter. But why do you call her Roxana? I thought it's Roxanne. Maybe we have different versions of the book, or something, but just saying.

Thanks for the reply. And I am waiting for those answers, which can only come with more chapters. (hint, hint)

I can only wait in agonized tension for the next chapter. Well, not really, but still. #.# (Don't even ask me what the heck that is, 'cause I haven't the faintest idea. It just looks cool-ish.)

~nabbi
Whatsthenews chapter 3 . 3/8/2009
I Luv your story! Everything you write is amaizing in this short story. Did you write any more stories? if so im gonna read them
Whatsthenews chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
This is a wonderful story but... I cant get over the fact that Orpheus cannot write without the book Inkheart to copy from. Other than that the story was magnificent! Write more plz
lyncsbabe chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
cool
nabbi chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
Yet another interesting chapter. I like it, and your style. Hm...but who is the girl? What will she do? Is she a reader like Mo? What will Orpheus write and read to the "unwritten mountains" that he can now form at his will?

Ah, no! The suspense- it kills! Update soon, por favor!
nabbi chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Oh, I haven't ever read anything of this sort before, dealing with Orpheus like that. Interesting. I shall read on.
ink0and0paper chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
awesome! I love InkDEath.
Faust IX chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
Allow me to be the first to review. I'm liking what I'm seeing here. I can just picture Orpheus going mad with power over his new kingdom. I can't wait to see more.