Reviews for The King's Wife
Mad Jaggs chapter 18 . 1/4/2019
more, please, it's over but, I love this story...
CharlieBoneFan chapter 18 . 12/20/2014
Oh, I'm happy Haru is finally free.
EclipseKuran chapter 18 . 7/12/2014
Lovely. I think you're the reason I haven't left the Cat's Return Fandom.
find your North Star chapter 18 . 3/3/2014
Awesome!
Death Angel Shadow-Kat chapter 18 . 7/24/2013
T.T ah sack your making me cry here with the ghost of her father
but wonderful story though
PrincessoftheShadowsofDestiny chapter 17 . 6/16/2013
wanted! A update schedule that doesn't leave me seething for an entire 14 days until the new cliffhanger leaves me even more steameed but still happy happy happy! ONLY YARNINGCHICK NEED DO THIS!

lots of love,
PSD

P.s. it wouldn't let me review the last chapter and i'm editing your outro to suit me
PrincessoftheShadowsofDestiny chapter 18 . 4/16/2013
wow how are these all awesome? Oh wait you're awesome... IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!
Koro Usagi chapter 18 . 1/13/2013
One of these days I REALLY will have to send you a HUGE thank you card for all these awesome fanfictions that toy write.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/10/2012
Actually, tortiseshell is NOT a species of cat. Like calico, it is a coloring. Like palomino isn't a horse type. It's a coloring used to describe the animal's coloring. It's usually found in females, but some select few males are also tortiseshell (this are in extremely rare cases since torties are X chromosomes and the genetic combo for a multicolor is XX, the genetic combo for a female. Again, males are RARE). They come in all cat breeds, from longhairs to shorthairs and favorably amongst Japanese Bobtails. :) love the story, btw. Just clearing up some confusion.
CatGirlFireflare chapter 18 . 4/24/2012
So awesome I could not stop reading! you are an amazing writer! 8D
underneonlights chapter 18 . 4/9/2012
*sniff* I didn't want Haru to die! She's too cool for that! I almost cried with this one. Oh, and Baron, always there to save the day. This is just sad and bitterly sweet! Still, an awesome story! :)
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 18 . 11/1/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWW XDDDDDDDDD

Baron is so good to her.

I like that they can still hear eachothers thoughts even if the watch lost its magic.

I SWEAR I THOUGHT SHE WAS GOING TO DIE. D:

BUT SHE DIDNT. :D

YAY!

BARON X HARU 4 EVERS.
PrayerGirl chapter 18 . 8/22/2011
I liked this idea! Sad, but awesome!
Kage Hasu chapter 18 . 6/6/2011
I loved the line "Did you have time to miss me?" Absolutely loved it. I almost wish that Haru had a child by the cat king, if only to have something to dote on more than her step-kids and step-grandkids.
sweetstrawberrysmiles chapter 18 . 6/5/2011
Great story! Really depressing, but a happy ending:)

Love it 3