Reviews for Endless Summer Indulgence
jess.c.kong chapter 1 . 1/2
That was amazing! Iruka is so lucky to have Kakashi (and vice versa)! But wow, that was incredible! Don't apologize for staying in this universe, in fact, NEVER LEAVE! Lol! I love these guys too much and can't be anything but appreciative of the happiness they have found within one another. Amazing!
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
awww...this is just love!...and i must agree that both of them are each other freedom...the only place where they both feel free..._
starlesscity chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
You really are quite amazing. This is the only established relationship Kakashi/Iruka I've read through and enjoyed :)
Dinesha chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
omg...this was a great touching...i really enjoyed it _
Jennifer chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I have read two of your stories and they are both so great. I live how easily you capture the true emotions of a moment. I thin you are quickly becoming my favorite writter. Thanks for the great story and even better sex.
Crimson Blood Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/12/2009

dammit the caps was on..

you should make another chpter for this with even more smut hehehe

then again i'm just being a perv heheh
kakalove chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
"This fic is dedicated to all Kakashi fans out there. I know how you guys feel."

Yeah, i think you know exactly how we feel ... )

i love your writing style, its really good

thanks for that!
Jagt chapter 1 . 1/9/2009

I love the way you portray them in your stories. I am so not a fan of stories that don't express love in one way or another.

You should write more of these passionate oneshots.

Yes, you should.
Sabeke chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
that's soo good

really like your stories ! :)
ichkak chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
On wow what a story - thanks heaps. As a Kakashi fan in terminal turmoil for his life right now, I am so happy to read stuff like this that make him very much alive in my mind.

I did spot a mistake - only one - that this is a oneshot!

I'm off to see what else you have written and to bug you with more reviews!
NaTsUkO-ChAn chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
AW! THank you thank you! This is so sweet! I love your writing! So cool! Thank you thank you! I'll take is as a Christmas present! )
sexypancake chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
i loved this story! very sexy, and very romantic.
Emerald Eyes of Flame chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
thats cute

kakashi's slightly OC but its good... and the whole my home.. my happnes.. my freedom thing is very sweet
Iruchan chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
God I'm all teary-eyed, it's so beautiful and touching. Thanks to all the KakaIru writers like you, we'll always have so many wonderful stories to comfort ourselves
Ryu Earth chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
I loved this so very much!

Thanks for sharing it with the rest of us! )