Reviews for Endless Summer Indulgence
jess.c.kong chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
That was amazing! Iruka is so lucky to have Kakashi (and vice versa)! But wow, that was incredible! Don't apologize for staying in this universe, in fact, NEVER LEAVE! Lol! I love these guys too much and can't be anything but appreciative of the happiness they have found within one another. Amazing!
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
awww...this is just love!...and i must agree that both of them are each other freedom...the only place where they both feel free..._
starlesscity chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
You really are quite amazing. This is the only established relationship Kakashi/Iruka I've read through and enjoyed :)
Dinesha chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
omg...this was a great story...so touching...i really enjoyed it _
Jennifer chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I have read two of your stories and they are both so great. I live how easily you capture the true emotions of a moment. I thin you are quickly becoming my favorite writter. Thanks for the great story and even better sex.
Crimson Blood Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
SEXY AND SWEET AS HELL!

dammit the caps was on..

you should make another chpter for this with even more smut hehehe

then again i'm just being a perv heheh
kakalove chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
"This fic is dedicated to all Kakashi fans out there. I know how you guys feel."

Yeah, i think you know exactly how we feel ... )

i love your writing style, its really good

thanks for that!
Jagt chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Wow.

I love the way you portray them in your stories. I am so not a fan of stories that don't express love in one way or another.

You should write more of these passionate oneshots.

Yes, you should.
Sabeke chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
that's soo good

really like your stories ! :)
ichkak chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
On wow what a story - thanks heaps. As a Kakashi fan in terminal turmoil for his life right now, I am so happy to read stuff like this that make him very much alive in my mind.

I did spot a mistake - only one - that this is a oneshot!

I'm off to see what else you have written and to bug you with more reviews!
NaTsUkO-ChAn chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
AW! THank you thank you! This is so sweet! I love your writing! So cool! Thank you thank you! I'll take is as a Christmas present! )
sexypancake chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
i loved this story! very sexy, and very romantic.
Emerald Eyes of Flame chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
thats cute

kakashi's slightly OC but its good... and the whole my home.. my happnes.. my freedom thing is very sweet
Iruchan chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
God I'm all teary-eyed, it's so beautiful and touching. Thanks to all the KakaIru writers like you, we'll always have so many wonderful stories to comfort ourselves
Ryu Earth chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
I loved this so very much!

Thanks for sharing it with the rest of us! )