Reviews for Mistletoe Manipulation
Melliee chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Honestly I did not enjoy that it kind of sucked a lot. I read it bc of how many reviews it had but I thought it was bad.
antipyro chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Like I said, your reader's review was spot on, but I wonder how he knew she faked the orgasm? Bella totally controls the entire event, as was expected as she didn't give him her name when he introduced himself, and practically enjoys knowing it's her target she's just been introduced to.

I laughed at Edward's refusal to acknowledge why the little things didn't fit in the game plan. How arrogant! LOL
Jojo 525 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Go Bella! Edward you are in Big Trouble babe
palasluna chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Such a bitch. I loved this Bella, but I think this is KSTEW, the whole dominatrix thing, poor Rob, he is totally getting spanked
jasleenkaytina chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Hot! I LOVE this o/s; I wish there was more! :(
OohMissGrace chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Hot dang that could quite possibly be the hottest thing I've ever read. At first I didn't think I was going to like a crooked Edward and then was ticked off when he was getting it so easily at first but when I realized what Bella was doing I loved it. What a hot hot hot o/s! And I loved his description... "fantastic and yet strangely fucking degrading sex." I know you wrote this a long time ago but you should really think about making it a longer, I'd love to know what happens!
71star chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
That was awesome!

I love powerful Bella!
Steph89 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Wow... I loved this! It was great to see a strong Bella, protecting her father and still get the man!
SSVO75 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
You should so write more! This was fab! Naughty Edward! LOL...
Xylem chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Good Lord Vixen,

You've outdone yourself. Angelina Jolie has nothing on this Bella. Thank you for this powerful story. I am restarting my K exercise regiment beginning NOW!
SIINFULSAIINT chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
That is fuckhot.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Wow...i loved this! bella was fucking hot! i would have liked to have seen edward take over edward tho! o well
Hey Weirdo chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
You know how to write a bloody good lemon.
avidreader69 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Excellent scenario!
StarlightSuccubus chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Gah! Didn't know you wrote this...

When I read it, I blushed too!

LOL!