Reviews for Mistletoe Manipulation
Cali978 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
i love this one shot! probably the most original yet... you should make this into something longer. :D
McManda627 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
That was insanely hot, in a very weird way. I loved hot it was smutty, but had a point. Loved it!

I'm glad Bella could teach crooked Edward a thing or two ... she's definitely going to have to work hard to keep him on the straight and narrow!
marjojo02 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
The literary critic in me is reading that as just about the most empowering thing I've read in a long time. Edward tries to fuck over others in business, and he tries to use sex for his male pleasure, and he arrogantly tries to use Bella's pleasure as a way of getting himself off on controlling her, only to be completely undermined when he fails to make her come and is called "pathetic," and then he finds out she's also got him cornered on the business side of things. She uses her sexuality to control and reform him, and gets to have hot sex in the bargain. I like imagining this Edward 6 months down the road, cooking breakfast for Bella, flying to Seattle to be with her, getting tied to the bedposts and loving it, getting off on her dominatrix act. He will totally be her slave.
WellMadeMistake chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
*picks jaw up off the floor*

That was incredible.

The whole time, I thought she might be a disgruntled former employee or something, but your ending was so much better. Awesome job :)
grnapo chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
that was fantastic! will u be continuing with this story?
Kitschisme chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
ANovacastrian chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Oh dear Vixen, highly amusing, smut with a twist.

Lol, I would like to say that was tasteful, but that would be a lie, however we were warned, it was quite dirty, but not too bad. Very well written smut! I don't think that was so OOC for Edward, though my view on his character is so altered now, I read way to much ff. Bella was hilariously sexy, with all that inside information.

Can't wait for the next Black and White chapter.

dawntwilight000 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Vixen, you are a naughty girl! Holy cow!
southern cross chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
that was hot. loved bad edward. the hair tugging was very yum.
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9