Reviews for Speculum Fragilis
brightandshiney chapter 15 . 2/13/2013
I didn't think I would like this story as much as I do, but it's brilliant. Looking forward to reading more and seeing how Ron will act in the muggle world.
Thenchick chapter 15 . 7/5/2011
postmore plz
mumu15 chapter 15 . 3/12/2010
awesome fic. write more soon plz. D
Leentje chapter 15 . 12/29/2009
very very good story

keep up the graet work and post soon

bye bye
PandoraSilk chapter 15 . 6/25/2009
Wow, Caleb's head must be spinning with all the weird things he's just heard!

I hope that there will be no serious repercussions from telling Caleb about Magic. I hope that Harry doesn't get into trouble for it. But then again, how does that work if he's been emancipated from the Wizarding World. I imagine though that the Ministry would still frow upon it. Dont' want to push THEIR buttons, now do we?

Aw, please update soon, I want to see what happens and I'm thoroughly enthralled with this story!
PandoraSilk chapter 14 . 6/25/2009
Omg! I love it. The old man is going to have a heart attack. Too too funny. I loved the part where Hewig brings back sometihng dead. Now just how are they going to explain all this to Caleb?

That's too cute that Kirsten hates the nickname Kiki!
PandoraSilk chapter 13 . 6/25/2009
I really like that little interaction between Snape, Lupin and Harry. I like the idea of starting over. I hope that Snape can finally see Harry for who he truly is.

Those courses that Harry is taking sounds really fascinating, well for him, not for me, cause I'm not smart enough, nor very good at science and math.

I love this little family dynamic and how comfortable Harry feels already with Seth and Ryan, and his new parents. It's very interesting the combination of cultures for dinner as well.

You are so knowledgeable about many things and it makes your story very intriguing.

One things for sure, I learn alot reading your story!
PandoraSilk chapter 12 . 6/25/2009
How on earth do you come up with this brilliant stuff! Imagine Harry giving Dudley a piece of his soul through a Patronus. Omg.

So I wonder whose soul Dudley has, and I guess the real Dudley is gone forever? Wow! Boggles the mind.
PandoraSilk chapter 11 . 6/25/2009
I actually feel sorry for Dudley. Poor kid.

I love how Harry was able to knock Dr. Kim's socks off! LOL!

I think that Harry is finally starting to heal. Being surrounded by a loving family is definitely helping Harry to that end.

Harry seems really excited now about all the courses that he's going to take, and I'm curious as to how he will transfer his Magical knowledge to Muggle courses.

As usual, your characterizations are spot on and you make us so in tune with their feelings and emotions.
PandoraSilk chapter 10 . 6/25/2009
It is a testament to your writing skills, that I'm finding myself wanting to go over and hex the Dudleys (well the alive ones) within an inch of their life (if I were a witch)!

Poor Harry! It is becoming more and more apparant that he was very severely abused and neglected moreso than we all realised.

Poore Harry. More bedrest!
PandoraSilk chapter 9 . 6/25/2009
Oh poor Molly. I feel kind of sad that Harry doesn't want to return to Hogwarts, his first home, but I'm glad that he does have the Cohens to care for him.

Why do I have the feeling that Molly is not going to let sleeping dogs lie? LOL!

I can't wait to read what happens next, because knowing Molly Weasley as we all do, I'm sure that she is not going to give up so easily. Well, for Harry's sake, I hope she does, but still...
PandoraSilk chapter 8 . 6/24/2009
Omg! Now, I understand why you said that you'd ask me about Dudley in a few moments. He was beaten at Smeltings. How horrible.

Not even Dudley deserves that. Also, I like how Harry was so thoughtful about not wanting Aunt Marge put in danger if Dudley went to live there. Imagine, after all the crap she put Harry through, that he still wouldn't let her be put in danger.

I'm so glad that Petunia finally apologized to Lily for all the damage that she's done to Harry, and that Lily forgave her. Better late than never.

How is it that you can evoke such deep emotion with just words. I always feel so involved in the character's lives that you're writing about.
PandoraSilk chapter 7 . 6/24/2009
Wow, I kind of felt sorry for Dumbledore! But Harry's right, it's time he lived for himself, and not to serve others or be used as a weapon in a war, he didn't ask for.

Aw, I want to cry now. What a waste of a life. Poor Harry. I hope he finds some happiness now.

That was too cute though, when Harry started to say "My new parents" and the Cohens were smiling with Joy.

I love how you make the characters seem so real and human.
PandoraSilk chapter 6 . 6/24/2009
Aw that was so sweet, on so many levels. First of all, I love how Sandy and Kirsten are there emotionally for Harry, like real parents.

I was very pleased to see that Snape is feeling remorse for his treatment of Harry and that he is willing to continue to tutor Harry and as well as Seth.

I loved also how Lupin was able to see the mistakes that he's made as well.

Nice chapter. Lots of emotion and angst. Loved it!
PandoraSilk chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
Aw poor Harry.

I guess that he couldn't hold it in anymore. It had to l come out, I guess.

So, I guess that Harry will be assimilated into the Cohen household and the Muggle world and education system.

But what will happen with Harry and Seth's magic if Harry goes to Muggle school? Will they both still be tutored by Snape and/or Lupin? Will Harry still have ties to the Magical world. Oh, and what about them practicing underage magic. Do the statues still hold in the States?

Oh, so many questions. I guess I should continue to read to get my answers! Now, I want more than ever to see the actual show on DVD to be able to understand the story better. Which I'm enjoying immensely btw! :)