Reviews for Secrecy
SocialOutsider chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Uh-oh!

I don't think Wilson will be pleased when he finds out that House has been lying to him about the pills.

I think there might be trouble ahead for both of them.
Ashaera chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Poor paranoid House. Wilson will not be happy when he finds out and I assume he surely will find out. Wilson finds out about anything House feels guilty about. The gauging of another's pain is really quite controversial. You can't really measure it or expect it to never fluctuate; therefore it should be the one in pain determining their dose. Yet, they should never have a bottomless supply because most pain meds higher than aspirin are addictive, regardless of intellect.

House probably feels like Wilson is trying to cut up his security blanket little by little. Fear can alter one's viewpoint and cause bad decisions. I hope Wilson is understanding of that and doesn't take it personally.

Bravo, again.
Sagestar12 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Very good. Can't wait for more. :)
Extraho chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
i love it, as always!
GeeLady chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Wilson loves House, but he also has an inate need to fix people, as he's trying to fix House.

House on the other hand, has a shadowed need to be totally independant - to be free to be and do whatever he wants.

Love doesn't mean never being hurt. I see lotsa' angsty hurt coming. Yay!
HRC chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Of course he is. How else are we to get our lovely, lovely repercussions?
vixen-of-the-roses chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Oh no and things were going so well, but wilson IS going to find out isn't he?