Reviews for Intimate Rivals
stevie boy, best bro, award winning pal, A friend rating, most voted guy you'd depend on
*winks so hard that an eye muscle cramps*
steve: best pal, da real mvp, 10/10 experts agree
lovin jin's conflict and hwoarang's contemplations and forgivenness. was well explained, everything felt justified.
*winks and grins so strongly an eye muscle is strained and a cheek muscle is pulled*
i love the banter going on and i like how you're developing relationships outside of love interests -oh but if steve (the best boy, 10/10, 5 star rating) does turn out to be a love interest (though at this point i don't think they're any particular hints of such), it's nice that you're developing a friendship b/c romantic relationships do have roots in a strong friendship i think.
oooh you're teasing us with the identities of the room invaders. but you've also given us what i think are pretty good hints so *thinking cap on*
that ending...daw daw daaaaw; so daw-inducing you get three daw's
daaw -i mean four
hwoarang's reaction was a hoot, i loved his remark about burning the house down and that the lodgings were less than accommodating -lol! XD
oh i know if i were there i would bet on nina and anna murdering each other too ;D
...oh jinny, your suffering this chapter...we've all been there XD OTL
sorry but i'm not good at offering criticism but i do give commentary! not that you probably haven't guessed already. haha
needless to say i've enjoyed this first chapter; will definitely be continuing! :D
I just finished reading on AFF...spectacular fic, a real pleasure to read :D
Brilliant banter! :D So well-written, great fic.
SlytherinPercy chapter 5 . 6/21/2015
Favourite chapter
marcelo chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
muitop bom, adorei esa historia, o jin e hwoarang juntos, aiii, meu sonho kkkk
kaisoo12 chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
Aw intimate times :D
kaisoo12 chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
Aw yay finally in the same bed :3
kaisoo12 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
aw this is so great! the writing is surprisingly proficient. i expected this to be a bad!fic. it's really cute though C:
La Reine Etoile chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
This is amazing. I enjoyed reading it over the weekend and this pair really grew on me! It hadn't caught my eye right away but thanks to you, I now have a new-found appreciation for it!

Your writing style is really good. I have to admit, I had to reread a couple of lines to take in what you had meant but it's all good now. I love the story's pacing and how it developed within the 15 chapters. Thank you so much for writing this! It's going to be one of my favorite Tekken ones forever.

Keep up the good work!
sweetieaj chapter 15 . 4/1/2013
I LOVED LOVED LOVED this story! It was great from the first word to the last. I love this couple and you really make them come alive. And I also like the suggestive intimacy between kazuya and lee ;)