Reviews for Sometimes You Need to Die
Guest chapter 10 . 9/7/2014
-.- plz do finish..
372259 chapter 10 . 4/28/2012
oh please update soon! I really want to see how this story ends ! GREAT JOB :)
Aizawa Ayumu chapter 10 . 1/25/2010
please continue!
XelaKitsune chapter 10 . 1/13/2010
Please keep on writing this just as you have before. I just read it today and I really like it.
Rukia's Reflection chapter 10 . 1/5/2010
Hey, I can fully understand how you have your hands full. Congratulations, first of all. Mine just turned 2, and I remember all too well her waking up at all hours for feedings and the like. Anyway, excellent fic so far, and I'm hoping that you will eventually have time to work on this. Though I understand and appreciate that family comes first.
OmatsurishiRikku chapter 10 . 1/5/2010
great story! a tiny bit mushy-mushy for ichigo, but i think thats what the world needs sometimes

p.s congrats!:D
etheral-23 chapter 10 . 1/4/2010
oohh congratulations what you recived it's a gift from God
star-gazing-in-LA chapter 10 . 1/4/2010
Ooh, that's so wonderul, congratulations! XD I love this story, it gave me the chills XD take your time, of course I will be greatly looking forward to the next update! ;D

3 I am a big fan of both these couples ;D

Best wishes,

Zangetsu50 chapter 10 . 1/4/2010
i hope u continue the story
skepsis66 chapter 10 . 1/3/2010
Wow. Congratulations!
Solus Reborn chapter 9 . 3/3/2009
Wow... This is brilliant i LOVE it. Please, please, please update soon. Thx for a great Read.
Blatantly Anonymous chapter 9 . 3/2/2009
Great story! I'd love for you to continue. Please update soon!
YUKl chapter 9 . 2/27/2009
I happen to come across your story and I have to admit I am a fan now. I love everything about your story. You write very well and everything you write I can picture it visually. Every moment with rukia and ichigo were endearing and I love it. I can’t wait for your next chapter, please update soon and take care.
Konoha's White Fang chapter 9 . 2/10/2009
I love the progress of this story. I can imagine it to be actual episodes, now that would be fun _

nice work!
Engelmohr2004 chapter 3 . 2/9/2009
lol i don't think rukia will ever let him out of her sight again.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »