Reviews for Punch and Circumstances
Queen of the Shadylands chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
I like it made me giggle, and your right Vila would need to go into hiding. I do think though that you needed to have a more clear indicator for when the scene switched from Vila and the girls to Avon and Tarrent. Otherwise some good fun.
Grym chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Very, very funny. The more so because everyone is so perfectly, "canonically" in-character. Lovely missing chapter between otherwise quite dark episodes as the series winds to its grim end.
James Jago chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
I already reviewed this, but I thought you might be interested to know that this little incident comes back to haunt Avon in 'Resurgence and Revolution'. I wish I could write stuff like this!
The man with no name chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
Weird, and very daft, but cool. Would have made a nice Christmas special for the series.
Allronix chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
LOL! YES! That was too good. I hope they hid those vids well...
Norda chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
Very well written, and the story was funny as well. I think Soonlin was a little out of character, as was Villa, but otherwise, it was great. Keep up the good work
skyblue chapter 1 . 12/4/2000
woo hoooooo, someone else who has heard of Blakes 7. Well written! Merry Christmas, and good luck with the writing... :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2000
hmmmm...interesting stuff...I LOL at some of the segment, however, the ending is quite flat...:D Nevertheless...I'm a newfound B7 fan...I heard they're starting production of the B7 movie this fall ...? is this true? Btw, I like your fic ;)
Jade Mishima chapter 1 . 11/23/2000
This was definately good for a laugh :) Go Vila! Hehehe.. It wouldn't have suprised me if he had pulled something like that on Avon in the show. Of course if he would've he definatly would've went into hiding, cuz Avon would have wanted his head on a platter. But great story, the characters will pretty on the mark, and the visual was great. 8/10 _
ninamonkey chapter 1 . 10/13/2000
Not bad! It's nice to see some B7 stuff 'round here...Now, where'd I put my fic? Please add more, if you haven't forgotten about this site...
Pam Jernigan chapter 1 . 10/11/2000
LOL ... what a mental picture! Well done, especially fitting it into canon, and I hope you've got more... Thanks, also, for posting the first B7 fic, maybe I'll post mine now :)
Sam chapter 1 . 9/24/2000
I needed a good laugh. You got most of the dialogue spot on ;)