Reviews for Shatter Unsleep
anon-lady chapter 11 . 10/17/2013
Please bring this story back *hopeful look*
Wolves Call chapter 11 . 6/9/2012
Pretty please bring the story back?
K chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I'm really sad you decided to put this on hiatus T.T

I really liked this story, and you were just getting to a good part. :(
lalalalala9 chapter 11 . 1/9/2010
Great chapter, I can't wait for the next!
violeteyes chapter 11 . 1/5/2010
that wasn't a sucky cliffhanger. but you could have been more mysterious about who she was going to go see. update soon
GiantHouseKey chapter 11 . 12/26/2009
OMG. Christmas present, maybe? :O *tackles* I LOVE YOU FOR MAKING MY CHRISTMAS SO MUCH BETTER THIS YEAR!

Ahem...okay. *starts from the beginning* JASON PWNED RAJANI! HA! D Anomi and Jason power ftw. But I kinda feel bad for Rajani now D:

And I loved it when Zack was daydreaming xD I'm in a Zerith mood today x3 . And Squall and Aoife bonding time! :DD And the part with Aoife and Zack was adorable. Almost made me want to hug my big bro. But luckily he wasn't here XD

HOMGHOMHHOMG Zexion! :O Oh God. I hate you and your sneaky cliffhangers D *just spazzed all over this review* So yah. Relax, hope you had a nice holiday, and did I mention relax? Take your time making the next one, okay! 33
GetYerZexiOn chapter 11 . 12/26/2009
O !

okay. awesome chapter.

no really, it was.

it's just that my enthusiasm is at an all time low.

waay too tired.

i hope i dream of zexion.

yay.

goodnight :]

woo.
Tim Fortune chapter 11 . 12/25/2009
Excellent. Nicely done.

Rajani just might be my new favorite character. Course, I have a thing for Dark Action Girls. And telling off the green haired Emo wasn't that bad either.

And it's about time Squall decided he needs to chase after Rinoa. I was thinking that the entire time and was please when I read that section.

Is Aoife going to have to witness Zexion's death? That's definately going to add to the incredibly long list of things she has against our favorite pyro. I eagerly await.

Merry Belated Christmas,

The Magnificent Tim Fortune, who didn't quite reach his goal of getting enough video games to avoid going out into the sun for months.
muffnbootz chapter 11 . 12/25/2009
D MERRY CHRISTMAS! Wow I personally like your version of the drabble better than mine XD! DOMO ARIGATO !*bow* D I'm honored... Yesh mastar \ w / pictures...it shall be done...sometime in this life... lolz moving o Oh my lands you UPDATED! D and i did not really kno about it XD which is odd. But you have done quite well. w leaving a meanie cliff hanger, I can not wait for the next chapter! I'll try and drabble some more to help ya out in any way that i can. Cause you are AWE-SOME!

w let one no else including your self to tell you other wise. GOT IT?

Until next time. I'll hopefully have something shiny to show off XD...
Katara chapter 11 . 12/24/2009
Yay! Update!

Boo! clifhanger

More updates...?
Anexi Naie Nightshade chapter 11 . 12/24/2009
lol don't we all know that well I'm glad you posted can't wait to see what happens.
Anexi Naie Nightshade chapter 10 . 12/19/2009
I will ask this again and again untill you tell me. WILL SHE AND AXEL EVER GET BACK TOGETHER GOD IT'S KILLING ME TO WAIT!
Katara chapter 10 . 12/10/2009
Please update! this story's awesome!

i love how deep it is. aoife rocks _
Arcelia chapter 10 . 12/2/2009
Excuse me, missy, but I do believe that we're due for another chappie up. I mean, my cat is over here, licking my shoulder, begging me to ask you for another one. Ugh now she's playing with that stupid dolphin toy again... and she's off.

:c New chappie plz.
GiantHouseKey chapter 10 . 11/22/2009
*gave up on homework* It is 10:38 here and I don't have any of my homework done or my project. I gave up schoolwork for yer awesomeness . And woah. Yuffie slapping RAJANI! O.O

hdfgsjfg college needs to give you a break, man D: This stroy is too awesome.