Reviews for Ways of the Heart
Arana'a chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
OMG! i loved it. i loved the poem. where did you get it.
Lady Belinda Voldemort chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
The poem was amazing and all the more praise to you if you created it. The story was also amazing and I hope you will soon add to it.

Lady B
Perfect.PairFan2278 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I /loved/ this. The poem was amazing, and if you wrote it, all the more reason to praise you. Great grammar, spelling, and writing in general. And I liked the little blurb at the end.

Please, keep up the good work.
LadyZee86 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
very sweet and touching scene
Ms.ImagineThat chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
*grins like a true idiot*
r'n'rb chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
This is absolutely brilliant. Your level of writing is on par with the books themselves, and this scene is but a more mature continuaiton of what might have happened in the far off future.

amazing.
elwren75 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I loved this. You wrote it so well. I love Cadvan and Maerad and I don't think I can ever get enough of them, so thanks for sharing this story with us. Wonderful work, here.
FreakyGeek23 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
oh. my. god. that was the most amazing fanfic i've ever read! u have GOT to write more!
shiningsoprano chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I absolutly loved this. This was so beautifully done.

Bravo!
LOVEisKEY chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
It was awesome, totally my favorite Pellinor fanfic ever. You should really write more M-rated fanfics. Your a great writer!
Arianna Sunrise chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Thank God someone appropriately assuaged the need for smuttiness in this fandom!
me chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
good story, but why did someone have to find them? isn't it sort of awkward? You should really change that. maybe people could have heard noises but come down the stairs after they were dressed.
mia chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
i am blushing so much from this chapter lol but i absolutely adored it! it was so sweet. you should continue this! it is lovely :]
EpiceEmilie chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Okay, this is a very different thing for you... very interesting. I wouldn't have reviewed-to be honest, I'm still blushing after reading that (I'm a bit of a prude)-but I loved the last line. Or the second to last line. I mean, the last line was great, but the cliffhanger ending was so funny and embarrassing. Anyway.

Emily
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Oh my, I'm all a-fluster. Nice, and you kept them in character too. Good work.