Reviews for The New Sannin
StrongGuy159 chapter 6 . 3/1/2014
Awesome story continue please.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Obitolover11 chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
Great story! Just one little thing, in Ch.6 you wrote Danzo the Salamander, it's Hanzo not Danzo. Other than that, awesome, please update! -
Vongolafan16 chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
Hahaha this will be a sight to see when they actually attack konoha. Ill be waiting for that chapter to come out along with the rest ;)
Master-of-Masters chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
i like your story so far
i was just wondering in this story is orochimaru going to be evil? and is he going to be paired with anyone?
Ja Ne
P.S. please update
dbtiger63 chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
Yeah like I said better and better. Shizune is being written with spunk and backbone which is cool. Also nice to see her training as a nin with skills versus just Tsunade's mousy new Sannin, like the choice though Anko's got to be pissed she wasn't chosen. Got to watch those snakes. Naruto chasing Tayuya is hilarious.

dbtiger63 chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
Things seem well thought out and I anticipate things will only get better.

dbtiger63 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I'm excited to read this story! The possibilities! You seem to be crafting a story I will enjoy for some time with a powerful Naruto, his "family" at his side especially with those included like Anko and Kabuto. It's nice to read a story where I can like Kabuto because he is very skilled! Anko also all time favorite kunoichi with her sexy deadly ways.

Looking forward to a fun ride.

Olaf74 chapter 6 . 5/16/2011
*removes his Jaw from the floor*

BLOODY HELL!

You are full of surprises! In the positive turn i mean.

Please continue the story very very soon.
Hektols chapter 6 . 5/15/2011
Good one, it will be great to see how Gaara turns growing near Naruto.
fox girl66 chapter 5 . 5/12/2011
Hey it's really good! Update soon!
Sephiroth owns u all chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
awesome story please continue
naru-chan 92 chapter 5 . 2/28/2010
Swet! keep up the good work!
Shadow65 chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
this is great please update soon
foxsadist712 chapter 5 . 7/12/2009
i like were this story is going! cant wait to see wat happens next!:)