Reviews for The Night Sky
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
This is so cute and fluffy and well-written GOSH
caspasta chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Zuko's such an adorable dork :3 I love his awkwardness :] Good story - keep writing!
xmercurial chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
...and fangirls screamed everywhere.

LOVE.
Analyze chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Hehe I love your oneshots, they're so WAFF-filled XD
AnnaAza chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Very sweet!
Melancholy Soundtrack chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
“It’s nice,” she answered, her voice barely above a whisper. “It’s more than nice. It matches my eyes.”

“I know.” Zuko cleared his throat awkwardly. “I mean…what a lucky coincidence.”

Aw... Zuko! :p Loved this piece; nuff' said.

And also, Dramione AND Zutara? Two of my favorite pairings of all time written by one incredible writer? Yep, it's official... I've just found heaven.

Keep up the great work!

Moonlit- Silhouette
Dreaming 11 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Aww...that was cute. I love those I-still-hate-you-but-I-just-might-think-about-forgiving-you moments.
Ashra Blitzgeschwind chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Can't believe I just found that piece right now!

I had to read several passages over and over again, because I couldn't help myself! THey were just s.o. C.u.t.e!

Aw, I love the light touch of sympathy and, well, love that shows in their actions and blushing, mixed with a lot of uncertainty and confusion!...

MORE! :D
andies101 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
hey

so i have slowly migrated from ogro's site because my cravings for avatar have skyrocketed in recent times. i too was a little shocked after finding out the casting role for the film, but i havent had high hopes from the start. stil dev patel is awesome in skins, so im hoping his acting "skills" will be good enough be a adequately portray zuko. personally i thought they should have just gone with Dante Basco, i mean, he is an actor, and knows zuko in and out already. and he sorta looks like him! damn you hollywood!

ok, my bad, here is my actual review XD

loved you work! for the first time in ages (apart from ogro) i can read someones work and actually hear the characters voices. i know make jokes about me hearing voices in my head... but it really speaks volumes about your writting skills. seriously, your work is amazing. really really amazing. i too love zutara, and the scene was so good it could have easily been canon

so, now my dilema is which of your avatar work do i read first? any recommendations?

cheers

andies
Watcher of the Moon chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I loved this story. I looked at the cast list and almost screamed in anger over Zuko. He needs to be played by someone who is so good looking that you swoon every time you see him. Dev Patel deffinatly isn't that guy. However, I smiled when I saw who's gonna be Sokka. I 3 Jackson Rathbone!
Magical Meerkat chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Ahh beautiful, Katara is so stubbon :)
Mother Midnight chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
This was cute :D
PaintedScarlet chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
This is a really good story.

You really know how to keep a detailed description and good narration without exaggerating too much or going overboard with bombastic words and whatever.

I'm going to miss not reading anymore of your Avatar fanfics though! ):

& I really think you should be getting more reviews than what you're credited for. :D

Great job in writing!

Cheers,

Scarlet.
Dragon Jadefire chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Gah! I love it!

I got Century Child!
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
aww! how cute! i luv it!