Reviews for Who's Tall Dark and Handsome?
Corentin chapter 6 . 3/20/2010
I think you should do it over if you don't have a direction to take. I *loved* Nara Family it is my favorite Shikamaru/Temari yet! Which is saying something, because Shikamaru/Temari is my favorite couple. Yes, anyway.

Yes, I think you should redo the story. I liked Aiko and Suki getting married, however, I would have liked to see their wedding, and I feel that the story should still center around SHikamaru and Temari. They still have kids in the house, right? Well...just my opinion.

Redoing the story would be good in my opinion, but whatever you do, DON'T STOP WRITING! You have a great style, and I love Suki. KEEP WRITING AT ALL COSTS!

Corentin out.
ShinobiTessa chapter 6 . 8/31/2009
I love your story, but if you wanna redo it, I don't care, I shall always love your story.

Lol xD

So yeah.

I've read the Nara Family and I loved it! And now I'm addicted to the sequel.

xx Ume Midori
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
Hm. I really liked it, but that may be because I really liked the prequel and your other stories, so I guessed I made myself like it because of that, and I may have expected to like it, so I did. But started it over seems okay. But I would like if Emiko somehow regained her memory of the Uchihas and maybe saw them again when she remembered them. Not sure if you should continue with Kimiko and Tamasine's hidden romance, but it seems cool. Maybe you should, I like it. That's all I have to say for now. Type to you next time!
Nara Shikaria chapter 5 . 3/27/2009
I really loved the story you did before this one about the two girls. I really enjoy them... so i have been waiting for you to continue with this one...i keep waiting for the next chapter. You're a great writer. Keep it up

Nara Ria
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 5 . 3/17/2009
u want reviews? I'll give u all the reviews u want if u'll just WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER! But I love the story.
Usagi323 chapter 5 . 3/2/2009
Yukio is violent...-.-' loved the chappy!
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
yr stories r AWSOME. All of them. this one, Nara Family, and all the others. Keep writing.
Usagi323 chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
i see so Tamasine was hooking Emiko and Toshi up...aaw that's so nice he's lookin out for his brother.
Usagi323 chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
I LOVE THE SERIES! PLEASE UPDATE SON! poor Yukio!
shikatemajerica chapter 3 . 1/15/2009
woah, wonder how emiko is going to react.

Yeah everyone in my school reads twilight so I understand *nodds*
lexisss chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
wow...I never thought, that Tamasine would be with Kimiko... what will Naruto say...I can't imagine x3

why is there just 3 review...

And why am I having the feeling, that Em will say no...I love Yukio so much *.*
shikatemajerica chapter 2 . 12/26/2008
This is so damn funny!

Especially the bit when shikaku said if was going to become fat likt his dad lol.

I still dont understand why theres only 1 review, this is pure awesomeness
shikatemajerica chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
WOOT 1ST

i think.

Wow suki has a som :o named shikaku lol keep this up