Reviews for What Came of Grieving
Lisbon94 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
AMAZING! That was simply amazing :) I loved it...the word is: Perfect :)
Hikari Maho chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
This was utterly amazing. Very nice job.
cg2001 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Loved the story. There was so much more they could have done with that situation on the show. This is a wonderful depiction of what should have happened!
Marte51 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Happy New Year!

Very well done. ITA much better than the bathroom scene : )
maisma51 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
"The center will hold"...perfect.

Loved it!
Turbs chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
it's a very nice story, except that i think she was on top of the list. at least not after jared.
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
I'm sorry this is so late, but I've been apallingly behind in my reading as of late. I really loved this story, awesome job. And I totally agree. There was so much potential in this storyline for emotional development and the two of them growing closer, but nope. As much as I like the bathroom scene...it just didn't cover everything that needed to be said.

I think you did an excellent job doing that. I loved Brennan's attempted eulogy especially. Brennan's normally so articulate on paper, she said so herself, but Booth's 'death' stole her eloquence.

'“I missed hearing you call me Bones,” she finally admitted, with palpable reluctance' *sigh*, that we perfect.

Her declaration was so sweet, as was his response.

So, how are your holiday's going and how was that last final? Big plans for Christmas. All I plan on doing is reading everything I can get my hands on before I have to go back to my textbooks.

Merry Christmas and again, I'm sorry this was so late, *uses puppy dog eyes in attempt to inspire forgiveness*.

Leah
BonesBooth206 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Wow. This was amazing. I think I can picture almost everything happening. And the eulogy was just... wow. Great job! Definitely one of my favorites!
jacklynvt11 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Absolutely beautifu;. Loved it. Wonderfully written. Terrific job. :)
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
This scene was much better than the bath scene, naked Booth and all. I loved the imagery of Brennan grieving in his apartment. This line was the absolute best: "After three damn long years of fantasizing about having Bones in his bed, the first time it happened, he wasn’t even there and knew nothing about it." The eulogy was so sweet too...
kate98 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Just lovely! Well-written and emotionally gripping from beginning to end!
VEB.DaffodilDaisy chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
I loved it - and I was surprised that I did as it is a fairly well covered topic.

But I did, none the less.

Merry Christmas :D

Love you,

XX
daisy07 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
That was a far more satisfying scenario than the TV episode produced, (even with the bath scene). Very good characterization.
Nonna Minerva chapter 1 . 12/19/2008