Reviews for A Very Meade Christmas
msmhawkins chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
I enjoyed this ever so much. I could totally picture every scene too. Great job!
Princess of Imagination chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Lovely story! Loved it from start to end! Really sweet!
Ccspot chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Do I hear a sequel on the way? But seriously loved the story!
Emily Hoyt chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I want to thank everyone who reviews my stories! You inspire me to keep writing and to try my hand at writing a Harlequin novel! If it ever comes to fruition, I have you to thank!
girlgamer112 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Wow! This is AMAZING! One of the best one-shots that I have ever read. You wrote this in 2008? Goodness, I can imagine this scenario as if it took place after the finale. Of course Daniel and Betty would have to go back to North America to spend Christmas with their respected family members and also they are now no longer hold a boss-assistant relationship.. but still, I could totally see Daniel doing this to woo Betty.

My only regret is that I didn't get to review this sooner. This story definitely deserves more reviews. Anyways, you are truly talented and you have such a lovely writing style. Please write more.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
AH! So sweet. (: I loved it! Great, great job!

:D
Lady Nuit chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
wow that was great .i thought it was so fluffy and the interaction of the main characters with eachothers family was sweet and humorous. Great. FAVS! Sequel.
Historianic chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
WOW! That was an amazing read :D Beautifully written, imaginative and inspired - in a word, perfect. You are one of the most amazing Detty writers and I can't wait to see what Detty fic you write next!

PS I loved the implication at the end that Daniel intends to marry Betty. Too perfect. Go Detty! Loved it!
wordnerd21 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I fell in love with this story from the first page. In fact, it is now officially my absolute hands-down favorite UB fanfic, and you are my favorite UB fanfic author. There are so many wonderful moments in this story: Daniel going all alpha-male defending Betty at the mall, the absolutely inspired nativity scene at the church (with the quote that simultaneously made me squeal out loud and brought tears to my eyes, “…I swear, in that second, that doll had my eyes and your smile, Betty.”, the sweetly romantic snowball fight, the sneakily placed mistletoe in Daniel's apartment, the movie time snuggles on the couch, any scene where Daniel and Betty are caught checking each other out shirtless or bare-legged, and of course any scene with Claire Meade, whom I love.

I'm so impressed with the depth of your writing. It's this wonderful blend of maturity and innocence, two attributes that I think describe not only Betty herself, but her ever evolving relationship with her boss/best friend/almost lover. I so hope that you continue to write UB fics. And maybe, if your ever up for a challenge, you'll ask for requests. I have an idea or two of my own that I think you'd be the perfect writer for. :)
chibi-dono15 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
That was so sweet! Can't

wait for you to write more!

Please and thank you!
ComputerGirl12 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
WOW! This is such a good story! I think this is one of the longest one-shots I have ever read!
AndromedaAiken chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
That was an excellent excellent well-written story! It's the best Christmas story I've ever read around here. :) Keep up the good work! Looking forward to seeing more from you. Merry early Christmas! Lol. ;)
GwendolenBracknell chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
OMG that's the best Detty story I've ever read! Trust me!

You know I love you? Yeah, maybe I've already said that in my emails but I don't want you to forget

I will translate that story soon, I promise, I only have to take an exam _ and then I'll translate and post it.

Bye, my Detty heroine!

Laura
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
HOLY CRAP! THank you for this wonderful Detty Christmas gift! This is amazing! I love this!

"“God, I love you! You always come through,” he gushed, watching her face for any reaction to his words, but not seeing any. He sighed."

This line made laugh like mad! I mean, haha, how obvious was that!

Everything about the fic was great -the writing style, the humor, the fluff, the romance, the sexual tension (yipee) and the spirit of Christmas mixed together just great!

I love Daniel in this fic!

Super thank you for keeping the Detty love alive! XD More fics from you I hope!
abovetherim chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
aww not yet, that line was adorable! OMG that whole things was amazing, I can't even name my favourite parts because there was a secong where I wasn't a second where I wasn't copletely enthralled! That was minf blowing go, my fav fic of yours by far!