Reviews for Distant Dawn
josh chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
just so you know black dragons are not wind dragons wind dragons are gray and black dragons are shadow dragons
Iceflower Warrior Cat Fan chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Hello Zerodius! I'm one of your fans of this really cool Spyro story because everything is so thrilling, and you really give your characters a very strong background based on thier own personallity. I am really wondering if you have Writer's Block,which prevents you from typing the to be continued stories about Malefor. Whenever you can please answer my question. Goodbye! You are a really good story typer.
Aduro Tri chapter 2 . 2/6/2009
oh, this is just getting good...hope to see the next installment very, very soon...

Doing what I do best, Nothing

~Aduro of the Dragons~
Aduro Tri chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Well, I'm sorry that I wasn't able to review on this story earlier...Its good, and I like it...Keep up the good work, I like Cynder as a trouble maker...Ahhahahahahaha!

Doing what I do Best, Nothing

~Aduro of the Dragons~
Draganta the Dragonlord chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
Awesome work pal. And I would've done the same as Malefor did. Keep continuing.
TMHB77 chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
great addition! I am kind of curious though, how Cynder is in this story with Malefor. anyway, dont worry about the wait, and keep up the good work!
Megatyrant chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
This just keeps getting better. I can't wait for the next chapter. However, I get the feeling that something is gonna happen soon... something bad. Hmm, I wonder why.

Anyway, keep it up. :)

Megatyrant out.
Ryft Darkpaw chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
It occured to me that i forgot to review the first chapter, so here's a cover for the two. Incredible so far, very well done. really nice intro to the flame breath, loved that one. Always hated bullies, so that made me smile when Voltron got flamed. overall, amazing. two thumbs up, 10/10 the whole shabang. keep it up, can't wait to read more!

Laters! -Ryft
Megatyrant chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Hmm, interesting. Could use more updates on this, it could be good. :)

Megatyrant out.
Draganta the Dragonlord chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
That was harsh but it's worth it. Keep it going pal.
NoOneToWorryAbout chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
awesome! the huge amount of detail here really brought me in to the story! the way you described young Malefor really reminds me of myself... making this story all the better!

cant wait for the next chapter!

Anxiously waiting,

NoOne
TMHB77 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
This looks freaking awesome. very well written, and you did an amazing job of drawing the reader in. please continue!
cooldude22345 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Nice start to a wonderful story, man. I can't wait to read more from you!