Reviews for Desolation
reflecting chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
mm very interesting! :D I'm excited to see where this'll go hope you update soon! :)
Katato2013 chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
Yay! You updated before you took off for training! Thanks! Anyway, I really enjoyed this chapter. You keep very close to th original story line.
sulou chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
I'd love to read more of this one! Good luck on your training.
lolo popoki chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
This is an interesting take on the RK universe... I rather like the western theme :) I'll look forward to seeing how this continues eventually.

I want to wish you luck in basic training! Don't let the drill sergeants break you ;) I spent 4 years in the army, and I'm still shocked that I even managed to get through those first 8 weeks...
blueicequeen chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
You have somehow remix the original story. It's interesting and I like it very much. i wonder how faithful you'll be to the original version. As it is, there are some changes (yahiko)...

Nice update n I am definitely waiting for more.

Happy New Year!
skenshingumi chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
I liked that line that Kenshin is more of a coffee guy than tea as he drinks it. I found that amusing because I always associate tea with Kenshin more than anyone. Anyway, this is a good adaptation of meeting Sano. Good luck with your training!
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I like Kenshin crossed with the Old West so I look forward to more. I also like the idea that you kept Kaoru and Yahiko Japanese, although I am certainly wondering about "O'Donnell". Perhaps he is hiding his true heritage or is half Japanese?
Sarah D chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Fantastic! I love were this is going! I do hope you continue, this plot has some great potential. Good luck with basic training and hope to hear more of this story.
Katato2013 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
raised eyebrows
blueicequeen chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Well, well, well, that is a nice twist of the first episode. You have turned it western. I like your style of writing. You really describe evrything so well that I can imagine it as I am reading. I am looking forward to seeing where this story goes.

Great job and hope you keep on writing!