Reviews for The Queen of Make Believe
Haru chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Wow. Dat prophecy doe.
MaiWishes chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Wow, that was actually clever and funny
modeluchosen1 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
LOL
AzureBerry chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I LOVED this! It was so funny, much better than some Mary-Sues I have read. (Poor Mewtwo XD I loved that personality!) I am soooo going to favorite this!
Ginshi-chan chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I now ship Lavender Town!Nurse Joy and Don, believe Mewtwo needs a vacation, and that most people do Mary Sues wrong.

Congratulations.
DarkAngelTorchic chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Most Mary-Sue parodies are trite and repetitive, but this was beyond excellent. Switching to Mary-Sue's POV towards the end (and Mewtwo's) was hilarious. This was extremely well-written. Definitely favorited.
Flamewulf chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I love this story!
Antsloth chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Wow.. I love this fic. Hilarious from start to finish. :D I agree, Mary Sue parodies seem too insubstantial sometimes. Like they've built up a loosely plotted story around their Mary Sue bash party. This is great, though. I actually think this is one of the best characterizations of Mewtwo I've ever read. I love how the first line is pretty much identical to the last, too. Really clever how you brought that full circle (poor Mewtwo..)

(And oh my god, drowned Skitty. D: Reminds me of how some kids treat their pets in real life. At least pokemon are invincible in the anime, though...)
The Sleeping Creature chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Great story, though Nurse Joy's recollections of what too-young trainers did to their Pokemon made me saaaad... poor drowned Skitty. :( Anyway, I like how Nurse Joy and Don dealt with the crazed Rockets. :)
Vixkill chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
lol 3
Crown of Gold chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Oh dear Arceus, this was brilliant and quite hilarious too. Even though this is a one shot I enjoyed it very much.
Placeholder102 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Laughed my butt of at this. I love it when people poke fun at mary sues.
Thorndrop chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This is great - I love it! I know it's old but I found it in a C2 and couldn't resist.

It's humour, yes, but certain parts are quite chilling and unsettling. The part about the Skitty drowning stood out for me.

It's absolutely hilarious because it sounds like a completely normal story for a creative kid to make up, and I have to say 'Billie' and 'Kid' was genius.

And then towards the end, seeing Mewtwo as a character in himself was great.

I did pick up a couple of typos and spelling errors in the Pokemon's names - Gastly and Onix, rather than 'Ghastly' and 'Onyx', but those are minor things which don't detract a bit from the story.
IcecreamSyndrome chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
This was awesome and funny. Loved it! :) Oh, poor Mewtwo what is that girl doing with you? XD This story was very interesting in that it managed to do the exact oposit of what most Mary Sue fics do: create a unique plot with believable characters in a creative way. I really enjoyed this! Great job! :)
idk12345678910 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010