Reviews for Post Requiem
celestial1 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
"pretty soon he'd be showing up to work in nothing but his boxers and a tee shirt"

I've got no quarrel with that XD
Madances chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Thanks! I enjoyed it. Tracy
Sussie chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
See this wouldn't have taken many seconds in air time and if this had been included at the end of that episode it would have been almost perfect wouldn't it?

I love this short bit, it didn't have to be longer. I love the seriousness laced with humour.

"Hey, that's what you keep me around for, right Boss?"

And Gibbs' response, "Yeah, that's why I keep you around, Tony,"

Very good dialogue and characterization. Thanks for that. :)
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Aww, great tag to an amazing episode! :)
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
sweet
AmILeo chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
That was an awesome tag to Requiem. Thanks!
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
That was awesome!
Cara.T.Jacklin chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
After reading your other stories I had to read this, I liked this one just as much :)

You are a really good writer, you should write more.
Betterbuddy chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Nice Job!

This so needed to be said at the end of Requiem.
Retired FF Writer chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Great job! I hated the way this episode ended. I wish there would have been a Tony/Jethro scene after the rescue instead of the reburying of the time capsule. Your scene would have been perfect!
SparklingCatseye chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
great story! it still bugs me that gibbs didn't recognize what tony did. hope to see more from you soon!
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Very nicely done!
ra5555 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Very well written, that could have been a scene in that episode.
betsmoe chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Love this. Wish there had been a scene like this on the actual show. Seems like Tony deserved an acknowledgment of some kind because he was SUCH a badass diving into that water, especially after he'd had the plague. He's totally my hero after that.
Lyn1410G chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
I enjoyed this short piece..both Tony and Gibbs in character. Gibbs not being overly effusive but taking the effort to recognise the magnitude of Tony's actions. Would have liked to see a scene like this on the show. well done. Lyn