Reviews for It All Started
The Real MC chapter 15 . 3/16/2013
I love this story it is so awesome!
mikiru-chan chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
it's cool :)
De Entertainer chapter 18 . 1/13/2013
'Aime' is 'Like', the proper term would have been 'Adore', you know, 'J'adore Edward'? Bunnies, lapin? Vert, green? Yes, so I think 'Je t'aime' is another language, just not Francais, for 'I love you'. Just clearing that up. Your teacher must have been failing at teaching you all...
Guest chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
i think your story plot is great but you have too many one sentenced paragraphs. also, you use "i" a lot for the beginning of your sentences. it also seems very rushed. its not realistic that her parents would just get her lessons and probably a piano to practice with, it's too expensive. plus, what would a thirteen year old know about love and how to identify one. and also, the tenses doesnt match up, sometimes its past but other times its present. i mean no harm. im just trying to give you comstructive criticisms.
Twitard13 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
great
Blair.Alice. CullenLuvr chapter 30 . 12/8/2011
loved the story
Musicaholic96 chapter 30 . 11/6/2011
Ohhh! Only ten lines made me cry... and it's so difficult for me to cry... But they're happy tears... That means you can provoke emotions to your readers, and only good or great writer can do that :D
Musicaholic96 chapter 29 . 11/6/2011
Oh! The last lesson... Bella's right... It's like a part of her is lost. I mean, their relationship started with that piano lessons. But well, they had to turn that page and read the next :D

I want to know right now what the epilogue is about... so I'm gonna read it :D
Musicaholic96 chapter 28 . 11/6/2011
Oh I'm so glad Edward has arrived in time just to save her

I hope James die in jail and never go out of there.

I hate him, God.

I'm gonna read the next chapter right now :D
Musicaholic96 chapter 27 . 11/6/2011
But why? Jacob was a great boy but I guess it's better he was the one killed and not Bella. I hope James don't do her anything bad or I'll go to his house and kill him with my own hands.

I don't if I really want or not, but I'm thinking about how Nessie will react when she finds out that Jake's dead.

I don't how I would take it.

It must be really hard :D

I've never liked Friday the 13th
Musicaholic96 chapter 26 . 11/6/2011
It might be a little corny, but I liked it! It was so beautiful :D

I imagine them singing to their love and I'm like oooh I want a love like that :D

I hope what Bella got earlier this day was only the nerves and nothing more that could happen in the next chapter :D

And I hope too that Jessica stay away from the bimbos forever and live happily ever after with her new boyfriend :)
Musicaholic96 chapter 25 . 11/6/2011
Hahahahaha. The 'revenge' of all them was sooo funny. I couldn't stop laughing. :D

I wonder if the b****es will found out that the ones who did that were our boys and girls...

So interesting...
Musicaholic96 chapter 24 . 11/6/2011
Ohhhhh the poem was beautiful

I can't stand the bimbos seriously

Edward is like a knight in shiny armour

I like that
Musicaholic96 chapter 23 . 11/6/2011
If I were a vampire I'd definitely bite Cecilia's and Jane's head off of their bodies

They're soooo umph

I don't even know how to describe them I only know I hate them

I hope Bella doesn't think bad of Edward because of any of the Whites

I don't know why but I think Alec will be Bella's friend just to let her sisters hurt her

He doesn't give me a good vibe
Musicaholic96 chapter 22 . 11/6/2011
Mmmm yep I hate Jane

And I feel like hating random people today but if you say we have to hate Cecilia too I'll hate her

I just want to hate today

I wonder why Edward knows the Whites