Reviews for Lord Vader's Limpet
Rascal chapter 1 . 3/20
I AM DYING!
That was hysterical. It was so sweet it's gonna rot my teeth! I was nearly crying I was laughing so hard. I need more.
Oh my goodness. My body is sore solely from laughing so hard.
Are you trying to kill me with laughter?
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 1/28
This was adorably precious. We need more stories of Darth Vader interacting with his grandchildren and putting up with his in-laws.
ImperialGirl chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I will read your explanation chapter when I stop laughing. I am increasingly loving the Imperial-survival subgenre of SW fic and I want this to be canon so much. (Yes, I realize this fic's old. Check the date on mine...never too late to review.)
sp90TANGo chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
a great oneshot
The Vampire Alchemist chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
When it comes to writing humor -especially Star Wars humor- it takes a lot to get more than a snort out of me. That being said, I completely lose it every time I read something by you. I've had this particular story in my favorites for a while, but every time I come across it, it never fails to make me laugh hysterically. Your sense of humor is fantastic, and your characterization is absolutely perfect.
Zardi chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I read this story years ago on an old account, and I can't remember if I ever reviewed (also, too lazy to look through all the reviews). But, I still get a kick out of this story and, luckily, remembered the name of it so I could fav again :D
ElleEst chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I loved this and how funny and sweet it was. Great interactions between Vader, Ben, Luke and Mara.

"He is not permitted to." Silly Vader.
Jambee chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
"I find your lack of control disturbing" - lol best line ever - that Vader said while changing Ben.
Zexs chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
I really hope you continue this you have so much potential material to cover with jaina, vader knocking some sense into Jacen's little sith lord episode would be interesting. has the vong war happened in your universe it not really clear but that would be interesting with vader who knows how many lost imperial super weapons he knows about that are just floating around.
tryal-leaf chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
HAHAHAHA! Oh my, I love this so much! xD It's perfect!

The interactions between Vader, Luke, and, of course, the limpet himself, Ben, is absolutely priceless. It's very well-written and well-executed, an excellent portrayal of family and the irresistibleness that is baby Ben Skywalker.

10/10 would read again!

May the plot bunnies be ever plentiful,
Tryal-Leaf
Artificial Life Creator chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
Bah, I won't hold it against you! (The rule violating) I'm thrilled that you did! I kinda want to see a sequel, but I also kinda don't because this was just so fantastic! Limpet...
Artificial Life Creator chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
During the "play high-pitched star fighter combat", I had my tablet under one arm and my teddy near under the other and I was grinning like an idiot. There're just so many wonderful things about this! The limpet, the "gall not to be properly dead"... *happy sounds*

This sentence seems to have been two sentences at one point: "To say that Darth Vader was not amused would be **an co-ruling the galaxy and commanding the most powerful naval force in history, he had somehow fallen to the level of a two-year-old's personal playground."

It would also be nifty to hear about how Vader survived.
tennisdesi91 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
F_ adorable! this is awesome! So much looooove!
Aubrey Lowe chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
clueingforlooks chapter 2 . 5/16/2013