Reviews for Dear Santa
Hoshi chapter 8 . 8/9
That was just lovely !
Konoha's White Fang chapter 8 . 12/6/2011
This is one wonderful piece of work. To tell you the truth, when I first started reading it, I was like 'Santa Clause and Dark Angel both in the same story?' but then as I read more of it, I couldn't get enough of it. Really good story.

Great work!

~KWF~
Frannie-pants chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
So adorable, oh my gosh. :)
corbsxx chapter 8 . 9/17/2009
that was so heartwarming !
xxtheoneyoudreamaboutxx chapter 8 . 5/11/2009
Hey! This was really cute and fluffy- good old christmas fun, even in may :p

The charactorisation in this was good (excluding the parts where it was strategically diluted with fluff or humour), and it was crack (albiet fluffy feel-good crack) so don't worry if poeple say that it wasn't that realistic. :)

The only thing that bothered me was the hazyness of the timeline... when was this supposed to have happened? Some things pointed to post-season and some things pointed to mid or late-season2... It would have been nice for a "it's supposed to be set *here*" sort of thing, even if that means disregarding what comes later... thats just my oppinion.

Oh, and if you like this sort of fic (as in feel-good, fluffy crack!fic, similar humor/romance level,) then please check out my Seven Uses of Whipped Cream fic and tell me what you think :)
darkaznangel452 chapter 8 . 1/2/2009
aw i love it :) it was a perfect story for xmas (even though im a little late)

darkaznangel452 chapter 7 . 1/2/2009
aw so much like the max i'd imagine :) she's come so far :P lol

darkaznangel452 chapter 6 . 1/2/2009
aw...i like how you tied those two together, i never would have though to do that!

darkaznangel452 chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
O...M...G...that was a fantastic letter. it was so insightful :)

darkaznangel452 chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
haha very logan like...btw i love the way you portray logan, i hate him :P sh!

darkaznangel452 chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
haha i love josh's letter, and mole's ofcourse is PERFECT :)

darkaznangel452 chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
lol nice! this is exactly how OC would have put it too :)

darkaznangel452 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
oh i definitly like the start to this one :)

Luv2Co chapter 8 . 12/27/2008
I so loved this. I couldn't wait for each day to get here. I cried. What more can I say?

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
angelofdarkness78 chapter 8 . 12/27/2008
That was a really sweet ending. I thought it was cute how Max didn't know what mistletoe was and he had to show her. And Joshua was so funny, running around yelling "Max and Alec getting busy!" Great ending. :)