Reviews for Girls and Boys Come Out to Play
Ima Quidditch Fan chapter 8 . 12/29/2008
Whoot! Excellent story, happy that I found it, looking forward to more.
dietmountainlion123 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
i found your story on twilighted, and couldn't stop reading it! Though, I do wonder why you have so few reviews. Maybe, it's because of the rating, it's got people confused. On here, it's not as strict when it comes to ratings..so this story is probably T for Teen. Maybe.

Your an astonishing brilliant writer, I was hooked from line one.

Update soon!
LivieLove chapter 8 . 12/29/2008
I found this story on and was so excited when I found on here with 2 more chapters! I love LOVE this story...it is very entertaining with the alternating POV's. LOVE IT!
Syndie chapter 8 . 12/29/2008
Glad I found this, will alert for more updates!
dqwhit19 chapter 8 . 12/27/2008
Alright, you keep getting me hooked more and more. To quote McDonald's, "I'm lovin it!" I can't wait to see how you transform Edward from the total dick in the last chapter to a man who could capture Bella's heart. Just don't keep me waiting long! :)
dqwhit19 chapter 7 . 12/25/2008
OMG I have been waiting for an update for what seems like forever! Buy boy did you deliver. Keep up the good work, I love the twists you've taken.
Edward-is-hunky chapter 5 . 12/24/2008
i am liking the story in general

but i ma finding it a bit hard to understand sometimes

i thinks its because you use so many metaphors

its just really confusing

anyhoo

pretty good

but the calling the thing edward and alice do being saved is also a little odd in my oppinion

but watevs

oh yeah, and emmit getting turned on by his little sister, no matter how much of a "natural/unavoidable guy thing" it is, is just plain creepy and gross. i really won't complain if you don't include that

:D
dqwhit19 chapter 5 . 12/21/2008
I just read all 5 chapters, and can't wait for more! This storyline is quite interesting... keep up the good work. :)
acdhnt chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
great story! like the summary
ellaaaa chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
wow this looks really good and ide love to read more of it!

cant wait for an update :)

*hint* ;)