Reviews for Girls and Boys Come Out to Play
jenie16788 chapter 28 . 3/14/2010
wow... just wow. i love your story, have read it religiously for a full 24 hours jsut about so that i could get to the end! i honestly cannot wait to see what happens next!

i have one question though, this story is based in a boarding school right? well, from my experience boarding schools are no where near as lenient as you have made out, there is now way that they would allow 16 year olds to be sharing rooms with the opposite sex, or allow massive big drinking parties to be waved under their noses!

sorry, im not trying to be bitchy! it was the only thing i had a bit of a problem with while reading, because it kind of took away from the... i dont know, reality of it all i guess?

but i still loved it, and apart from that one little bitty flaw i honestly dont think there is anything else you could improve on! you have a massive talent, and im looking foward to reading some more of your work eventualy too!

j x
watermelonjen chapter 28 . 2/22/2010
Oh my goodness...I'm dying here. Please promise me a "happily ever after." Also, a few chapters back, you referenced Gilmore Girls and I did an internal girlie squeal...that's one of my favorite shows...I have the whole series. You referenced something else that was equally great and now I can't remember...since I read from my Blackberry (and can't review from there! But I will go back soon and figure out what it was and then let you know. lol

I'm loving it, :)

P.S. do you accept bribes for getting chapters out sooner? lol
watermelonjen chapter 12 . 2/15/2010
I'm so excited for the party. Can't wait to see what happens with this crazy group. I also have to say that I'm so happy to be reading a story that is written by someone who knows the Northwest. I get tired of reading things about Seattle, WA state, Forks, etc. that could never be real. For rarely snows here...I've read so many fics where authors talk about how cold and snowy Seattle is. And the humid summers...really? When have we had a humid summer? There are way more of these things...I should keep a list. :) But, I love those authors anyway, I can't blame them for living somewhere else. :)

P.S. I love how this Bella isn't a total insecure, emotional nightmare.
watermelonjen chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Loving it. :)
VronniePantz chapter 28 . 1/27/2010
so enthralled... wheres the rest? gah!
TLCullen132 chapter 23 . 1/22/2010
rae their first time was definately pulled at my heart strings...but now i can't help but think wtf with bella...i know and understand her abandonment issues but i thought she was starting to put trust in edward and their relationship...i guess it goes along with the saying u can't sypathize with a person till you walked a mile in their shoes...hopefully her heart will win the war in this situation...i have high hope...overall enjoying the story so far
sora kinomoto chapter 28 . 12/7/2009
I just left you a review in twilighted, but I prefer P. Love your story! D, I'm glad that you pay enough attention to every couple D. I love jasper and Alice, and I really hope that Jasper would put himself together and begins thinking once in a while XD, I love Alice for not forgiving him inmediatly. And I love Emmet and Rose too! Rose is so misunderstand (and not only in your fic, in fandom and books in general P), and I'm so happy he has Emmet D.

I love your story D!
bhad chapter 17 . 12/1/2009
aw that was SUCH cute chapter! i love edward calling bella girlfriend, but i'm pretty sure that's what made it awkward? haha, oh and not to sound annoying, but i was going to let you knwo at the end of the last chapter (but forgot) that in water polo that you're not allowed to wear goggles cos it's something to do with being hit in the face and the suction making your eyeball pop out or something haha (you mentioned edward carrying them) haha ESSAY MUCH?
bhad chapter 16 . 12/1/2009
dun dun DUN :)
bhad chapter 11 . 11/29/2009
bhad chapter 7 . 11/28/2009

being english and all, it's a little annoying when i read about america all the time, so this was great! especially since i might be going to bedales soon, which is like this hippy rival anti-eton eton, so it was quite funny, haha.

bhad chapter 6 . 11/28/2009
haha, i loled at trainers and heathrow and barmy, cos i'm english it's like wtf? why are you telling me what these things are? but then i realised most of your readers are probably american, so it's all good :L
bhad chapter 2 . 11/28/2009

yay! i love boarding school stories :L x
MovieMoments chapter 6 . 10/30/2009
You do realise that none of us actually say barmy right? Lmao. Im admittedly and unashamedly British and posh. Seriously, even the tea over here. ;-)

The last time I heard someone say barmy was during the 'relay for life' that I was involved in and the team name involved the word barmy. :-D

Anywho, this is a great story so far and I'm pretty much ignoring both art and english coursework essays to read this. Feel privilaged, especially considering that I need to complete both in the early hours of this morning. Lmao

Best of Halloween wishes,

irelandk chapter 28 . 10/29/2009
Thanks so much for the next chapter - I'm having fun ready and escaping into their world for a bit
370 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »