Reviews for I Shot An Arrow Into The Air
Ale chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
That was adorable. I loved it!
nijibug chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Hehe, the last sentence really made this fic for me! :)
Luana Fluorite chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
i loved it
Soapscum chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Aw, this was really cute! Your writing is great, but there are some errors with commas and word mixups. Like where it says "He shaded his sun from the eyes..." and one instant where you put "... patiently until Shinon until the archer stumbled..." I'm sorry, but my usual editing pickiness got the best of me again.

However, this was great! I think you did a really good job showing how Rolf idolizes Shinon and how Shinon softens up to him. Your idea made for a good story. Keep writing!
angelicakes chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Aww, that was really nice. It was brief and told in a fashion similar to skipping rocks across a pond. Rolf had the cutest widdlekidcrush ever. ]

I laughed at Gatrie's and Shinon's antics together. That was funny. It captured them perfectly, methinks. xD Nice job on this fanfic. It didn't go much in depth, but it was short and special. Thank you.
LaFernweh chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
wowz this is awesome x3.. It's good to see a oneshot that doesnt involve RolfxMist stuffs. Epic job :D
Ether-Cloud chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
At the rate I read most of your stories (because I didn't realize it was you until after I read it), you should just be my favorite Fire Emblem writer. xD It's nice to see something written for Rolf, and the part where he cries is something that could tug at anyone's heartstrings. (I think you may want to give this a small look over, since one word had an extra letter, and something I think you wanted to have in italic wasn't so. Not that it matters really, just pointing that out, no offense mean't. ; )
Epona64 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Ah, 'Rolf cuteness' was the perfect way to describe this. I was giggling so many times from the cute things Rolf did throughout, it made me all warm and fuzzy inside!

I'm particularly fond of this line, "The penmanship in his mind was extra neat and the dots were dotted with hearts (just like Mist did) and the t’s were crossed ever so well." It just seemed like something that Rolf would think and do.

Still, there's only one word marching in my head, 'cute, cute, how cute!, cute' It's wonderful, really.

Anyways, a very nice job you've done, to be sure!

Epona64
hjydryhj chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Aw, so super cute! It really captures Rolf's adoration of Shinon perfectly. Adorable vocabulary, very nice X3