Reviews for Prayers of a King
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
My heart feels sad. I don't know why. I almost wish that Louis would have stayed out of that darn lock shed thing and payed more attention to his queen. Antoinette had a good heart, but she was easily misguided and he just didn't help.

Sadness.

Josie
Kasia.T chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Very short but very sweet. I like Louis. he was such a kind man. Totally unprepared for the role fate assigned him.

And he and MA seem like kids here. Scared and insecure. Even though they were in their early twenties...

Oh, but the fic reminds me of a scene from the anime when they are praying for their son - little Louis Joseph. Seems God has not much mercy for them.

Sad, tragic couple...
loulou.k chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Hello Manna!

Well, if you are going to update that fast, everyday, I won't be able to read and review that fast….I'm all ready late for two new 'fics and there's another new chapter!I AM HOPELESS !

I could find few minutes of peace during work day to read with a rush, but I couldn't write any comments and when I could I'm late and that's HURTS a lot…..*sigh*

Okay, now I have some quiet so here I am _

Very cute one, short and directly as you said…..you know? Poor Louise he deserves one to stop for a while and look at him, he suffered from love too, just as everyone else at RoV, maybe moor than any man.

He was a king-though I'm sure he preferred to be someone else-married to the must beautiful woman, and he knew that she doesn't love him, and worse, she's in love with another man and everyone know that…what man could bear that?.

No, he wasn't a weak man, if he was like that he wouldn't face the destiny they have at the end that bravely, he took care of his family, his wife and kids, he didn't lose his head…well, he did at the end…..but you know what I mean, right?

His only weakness was his wife, he was BLIND to her too, all he had done for her was to win her, just to make her accept him more, or at least to make her feel happy so he'll feel happy too because he helped her to feel that way.

(She smiled one of those heart-stoppingly sweet smiles that had just the smallest tilt to her lips. She was his saving grace, his beautiful bride, adored by friends, beloved by all. He, Louis XVI, King of France, found himself smiling right back at her. He took her hand and brought it to his lips, kissing it lightly before he clasped it gently within his own) that scene was very great, sweet, lovely…Poor King!

*sigh* I hope I could read the other 'fics tonight...and review!...wish me luck _

Love you, kisses,

Loulou
Xirysa chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Aw, so sweet and sad. Like... I dunno. Louis sometimes seems woefully naive to me, but... I dunno.

ACK. I totally fail at reviews.

[Xirysa]
Sara Jaye chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
! Thank you, Manna! This was perfect...short and sweet, just like you said. I adore the subtle interactions and the way you captured so much in so few paragraphs. Just love it.