Reviews for Stephanie's List
ChristinaS chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
That was really lovely! Thank you!
Babesrus1 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I can't believe I just found this story. Very touching. A new favorite.
Kim's Mum chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I've read this several times, it is such a beautiful story, though very melancholy. I'm glad it had a happy ending.
Atlanta Babe chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I'm so glad this had a happy ending. Thanks for the memories :)
Mik N'jirnav chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Aah, I loved this! So happy it was a HEA for Babe after all!
sonomom chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I just found this story. Don't know if you are still writing, but I hope so. this is awesome.
time4tea chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Nicely done. I would read your other story but am afraid I'll be so frustrated because it's incomplete. Thanks for sharing this one; it's a great piece of prose.
jefan chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I loved this, I think this is a definately possibility for the way it will go!
mssmith chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Well...so nice, so sweet, but so, so sad. I liked your story, but not the death, gay Lester or the desperate saddness. Good job, you made me feel which is what a story should do. Thanks.
cinmes chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Aw that was a beautiful but sad story! Was a shame Ranger & Steph lost all those years apart tho when they could've been together, but so glad he finally woke up.
ute0724 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
What a nice read. So bittersweet, but nice HEA. Great job.
Misha chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
This was beautiful. I loved Stephanie's memories and reminces and the snapshots of what people are up to ten years later. I have to admit I got teary-eyed when I read of Tank's death and Grandma's, which is a sign of how could this is. It was truly beautiful.
DayDreaminDeb chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I was afraid to read this when I read the synopsis (did I spell that right? LOL), but I'm so glad I did. It was wonderful.
Sh.C chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Aw, very cute. I'm still in love with your other story, I actually (don't laugh at my pathetic ways) read it again just yesterday. It was the perfect break in between the books and reading and the stories I'm writing. I love it and I went to sleep dreaming of satisfyingly dramatic scenes between a distant Ranger and an all-too-caring Stephanie. Haha!

Looking forward to more :)
forever babe chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
That was really sad about "Tank and Lula..

Thank you for Stepgh and Ranger's HEA..