Reviews for One Time Deal
FireEdge chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
XD That MIGHT have just made me die of laughter. Oh, Sain. I never get sick of how you write him. Hm, so you made Rutger Lyn and Kent's child. That's definitely interesting (though I think Rutger is part Bernese and part Sacaen, but no one really cares about that... _). Anyway, super duper cute!
Sierralaine Walsh chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I love this! Poor Sain.. :)

Great fic!
WritingPurple chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Aw, adorable. KentxLyn always was my favorite Fire Emblem pairing, and I love Sain. And kids are always fun. xD
Sardonic Kender Smile chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Well. That was only extremely adorable. (I say that every time, don't I? xD) I don't really know who Rutger is, but I think he's in FE6...right? I'm sure I heard that somewhere. Probably from you xD.

But no lie-children are capable of WAY more evil than we give them credit for. Poor Sain! xD It was extremely hilarious when he had to play "horsie", I often get roped into that one...bahaha. Sain as a horse. HELLO, IRONY.

Also...KentxLyn. Which I love. Made me squee.

[“And your nose,” she said, and rubbed hers against his. “And that’s that.”] I really liked their whole little argument, here. It was very cute.

Well! All I can say to sum it up is that it was another great fic and it made me giggle and Merry Christmas. :D

Sincerely hoping that this review does not get cut off,

Kender
NewPaladin chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Yeah, i love stories with children, torturing the grown-ups. You could have wrote more about what Rudger did to Sain, nut i like it anyway.

Kent and Lyndis forever!
A very odd fellow chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Damnit, I'm still not used to this new formatting. I want to leave a short witty review, but instead I add it to my favorites. Rutger, eh? Well, I suppose green red *does* equal brown...Anyway, I found this entertaining not only due to your usual talent, but also for the fact that JSB and I are currently co-writing a fic taking place from FE7 through FE6 so it's interesting to see another connection fic, even if it's a oneshot.
Qieru chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Kekekeke! X3 How very fun! Poor, poor, Sain! I bet he insists Kent make up for it at some point, or he takes his revenge by having some fun at Kent's expense. One might think that by his carefree nature, Sain would perform well with children, bahaha.

I do wonder how Rutger managed to whip the poor man into submission, though. x3 Such an exuberant soul, that one.

[Furniture was overturned, pillows and blankets strewn all over the floor. Food on the walls, in the rug. And there, in the middle of it all, fast asleep…was Sain.

Lyndis snorted and bit her lip to keep from laughing. Her former knight lay sprawled out on a bare patch of the floor, his head pillowed on his arm, his mouth hanging wide open.] DAW. I almost expected Rutger to be asleep next to him, but, alas, things are not quite so smooth for him.

[Sitting right next to Sain, using the man’s side like the back of a chair, Rutger played innocently with a fork.] Innocently... right. xD And forks are so very entertaining, too.

Socute! x3 And Poor, poor Sain.
Xirysa chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Sain? Babysitting? Kent and Lyn's child? Oh boy.

XD Baby!Rutger is adorable. Like, so much so that it should be illegal.

[On his hands and knees, Sain let out a pathetic attempt at a whinny, “Neigh.”] I think I died a bit inside.

But oh my! This was so funny! I need to write more... I swear, I will during the break...

[Xirysa]