Reviews for Keep Talking!
Mary Rose chapter 7 . 6/17/2009
I did.
Mari chapter 7 . 1/13/2009
I'm glad they worked it out and let the others know
Dani585 chapter 7 . 12/23/2008
WOW! I loved both of your stories1 Please continue Writing Scotty and Lilly fanfics!
Barby chapter 7 . 12/23/2008
Pretty cute story, it's better than the first one. I want to read more of your stories.
Rhonda Roo chapter 7 . 12/23/2008
This was great and so was Try Talking. Insomnia set in and I read both of them tonight..well this morning I guess. Now I can try to sleep some more since I get up at 6:00... wow, that is less than two hours...anyway both stories were awesome!
JordynMM chapter 7 . 12/22/2008
Aw, so cute!

I love them so much.

Really good ending!
fbi-woman chapter 7 . 12/22/2008
aww that was so sweet! any chance there will be another sequel?

and btw I seriously LOLed at this line:

"He really is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot"

LOVE IT lol.
Hope06 chapter 7 . 12/22/2008
What a wonderful ending Stillman too funny

MErry Christmas
lulubell6 chapter 7 . 12/22/2008
Great story. I really loved them. I hope to read more of your work soon!
FloatingAmoeba chapter 7 . 12/22/2008
Round of applause. Great ending! Particularly liked the "He really is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot" from Miller! Good job, and I can't wait to read more of your work!
FloatingAmoeba chapter 6 . 12/21/2008
SQUEAL! OMG, I'm so happy! Great chapter! I don't really have anything else to say, because I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! I can't wait to read more, and I really hope you update soon!
Hope06 chapter 6 . 12/21/2008
Wow so powerful Love the emotion you could so feel it the intensity Amazing work!
Hope06 chapter 5 . 12/20/2008
it is so true when KAt wants to know something she will find out!

Well handled Jodie

poor Lil though she admited it! which is huge

keep up the amazing work
fbi-woman chapter 5 . 12/20/2008
hallelujah! lol. it's a christmas miracle lol. now hopefully they can both keep from doing something stupid long enough to patch things up lol.
FloatingAmoeba chapter 5 . 12/20/2008
YAY! Chris is leaving! Can't wait to read the conversation between Lil and Scotty. Oh yeah, and what about Succardo? Great chapter and I really hope you update soon!