Reviews for Orphans
Cashagon chapter 15 . 1/31
Your funny, and I think your attitude is contagious. 'Cause now I need some angst(not in my real life, that would be annoying). I demand another chapter. An angst filled one! NOWS! I wants a new chapters! MULTIPLE! I wants MULTIPLE chapters! In caps.

Cash is demanding. Peace!

P.S.- Update! Update NOW!
Cashagon chapter 10 . 1/30
I agree about the proofreading...I was confused on many occasions, but the story is so good I can't stop reading! *raises sword while sitting on horseback* Onward! To the next chapter!

Cash is out. Peace!
Cashagon chapter 8 . 1/30
Yes, yes it is Megatron's fault.
Cashagon chapter 6 . 1/30
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Galactus(Marvel), Stargate, Star Wars(?), and Doctor Who are the ones I recognize.
Cashagon chapter 2 . 1/30
I'll review right now. And yeah, it's like people can't do that. Is it so hard to just leave a little review? Even if it's just to say "good job", or even "that was a dumb story". Anything would be better than nothing.

Cash is out. Peace!
Cashagon chapter 1 . 1/30
Prologue, the word is prologue. A "prequel" is a story that comes before another, but is made later. Like 'Monsters University' takes place before 'Monsters Inc.', but was made after. A prologue is what this chapter is, though. Just wanted that cleared up and this PROLOGUE has done it's job and caught my attention. :)

Cash is reading chapter 1, 'ForgetMeNots'. Peace!
draquilax chapter 15 . 12/13/2016
Love your story and every chapter. Found this interesting and really captivating. Well, what else? I read this in one night not bothering to sleep after I've read all posted chapters. Heck I even created an FF account to post a review and follow your 'masterpiece' xP

I was hoping you'd already get Rumble awake in this chap so I'm looking forward to your update :3
It kinda was frustrating when Eject was avoiding Blaster but then I'd say 'Finally!' when he gave in and realized that he and Rumble both yearned for the same- Not wanting to be alone.
G1ntsuk1 chapter 15 . 7/3/2016
Oh my god, this is so great!
Please, you just have to update again O.O
This is one of the best transformers fanfics I've read!
I love how you picture Blaster and the cassettes.
Poor Kids, they really don't have a good time right now!
Greetings

G1ntsuk1
Lanny-Sama chapter 15 . 4/4/2016
The news that you have started watching RiD makes me ecstatic, because I cannot wait to see what kind of angst you will create! I am not a big fan of the show, but it has some delightful opportunities for angst and such :D

Oh... I feel so sorry for Rumble's siblings :'( The dubiousness of the symbiote bond was always in the background, but in many fanfics the Tape decks/Cassette racks are very kind towards the symbionts...

I hope Rumble and Frenzy will be reunited at one point ;-;
berry5tz chapter 15 . 4/3/2016
This was very good. I enjoyed it alot. Despite the fact that Blackout is a jerk. I liked this chapter.

I'm glad that Eject finally allowed Blaster to talk with him. The little guy needed to get what was on his chest off of it and the only way to do that, was to talk with his creator. He should have known though, Blaster hadn't changed in personality at all while he is carrying Rumble. Eject should have known from that alone that Rumble wasn't a threat to his family. Rumble just needs a family.

Speaking of family. It's interesting the similarities of Blaster and Soundwave, as opposed to Blackout. The first two really care for their cassettes. They were like parents and not just caregivers. They both invested their time and would give their lives for the sakes of their cassettes .Blackout, sees them only as tools for his use or as toys. (Shudders)
Little Kunai chapter 15 . 4/3/2016
2211Nighthawk chapter 15 . 4/3/2016
Aw man, I really hope that soundwave's pack find blaster. Not sure how everyone will accept it but I still do. Your awful that's all I can say.
Bluebird202 chapter 15 . 4/3/2016
Poor babies!
Leonixon chapter 15 . 4/3/2016
Me and you? Yeah we should get along just fine. While I hate reading angst I love being the maker of angst. And you my friend are a demon! *golem-like voice* be my friend~~yesssss~~

"I can't wait to write angst for it" My first thought when I saw Sideswipe and his, well just squint a little you'll see it, his inner turmoils. I was all Ah yes. Let me destroy his life and everything he knows. *pleasant smile*

As for the chapter. *holds her hands against her chest* The paiiiiiin. And I know you are smiling as your readers squirm and writhe at the angst because I do to! I do the the same! *golem voice again* Me and you are alikeeee. (in no way trying to be a creep just kidding around. XD)

Well its a step forward for Rumble and five hundred steps back for Frenzy and the others. Gosh it physically hurt me reading him being docked into Blackout. .

And as always update soon!
Sunflower Seed chapter 15 . 4/3/2016
OM NOMS! More please! Just poor cassettes! This is breaking my heart :( but I want mooooore :) awesome job!