Reviews for Orphans
3 Poor TC. Love mama!Blaster
Stuffedart chapter 18 . 9/1
Aaaa, another update! God, I love your writing. I feel bad for so many characters here, its breaking my heart. Of course Rumble is gonna bond with Eject, lets see how that turns out...
Passivekat chapter 18 . 8/31
Nice work!
I can hardly wait to see what happens next.
DaLadyofSouls chapter 18 . 8/30
Glad to see you back! Keep up the good work!
And so the angst thickens dun-da-duh!
Skyshadow54 chapter 18 . 8/29
Thundercracker, what have you gotten yourself into you poor thing...
The part where he asked about the paint job made me laugh :P
Aww, Eject..
Little Kunai chapter 18 . 8/29
Poor TC. You shoulda run when you had the chance. :(
I love this story and your writing style, thanks for the new chapter !
Skyshadow54 chapter 17 . 8/15
So much angst.. But I keep reading more anyways :P
Poor Blaster and company..
ayslio chapter 17 . 8/13
I would like to admit, I almost shed a few tears while reading all seventeen chapters, but nevertheless I restrained myself to cry to my heart's content.

Mmm angst. Angsty and angst everywhere.

Poor Rumble though. Grief does it toll, and trying to remember from a couple of chapters ago about "seeing into the future", I suppose it would put into play and jeopardize both Autobot and Decepticon's lives. I see more incoming angst and the next many chapters to go uvu.

I have a few hopes about Frenzy and the others who are currently surviving, as well with Thundercracker surviving Shockwave's experiments. A cruel backstory to explain his lack of emotion and more implemented on logic, it ties up pretty nicely. Finally, yes! You briefly touched upon this but seeing Megatron's corrupted views and ways, from before and to now. For even tearing apart families too...yeesh.

As always, keep up the amazing work! I await your next update.
berry5tz chapter 17 . 7/27
I just love this story. Honestly. It is such a pain to wait for chapters. I feel like I'm on one of Shockwave's berth being tortured, but I have to say that the chapter that comes is always worth the wait in the end.

I so thank you for writing and continuing to keep writing this story to its completion. Thanks for having the tenacity to keep going. The chapters are beautiful and I look forward to everyone of them. Again thank you. I eagerly wait for the next one.
Eolian1 chapter 17 . 7/20
Oh dear, poor Thundercracker. I hope this procedure goes quickly for him. Ravage's advice is good and I hope he can use it well. The idea of good-guy TC is ridiculously appealing. I get second-hand plot bunnies just thinking about it :)
Stuffedart chapter 17 . 7/18
! Oh! It updated! More angst, and a dash of comfort! My fav!
This story is amazing! Your writing style is enjoyable to read and I can't wait to find out what happens.
Ms.Nicole-J chapter 1 . 7/14
Moreeeeeeeeee!

For real though lol, can’t wait till the next chapter, keep up the good work!