Reviews for Orphans
Eolian1 chapter 17 . 7/20
Oh dear, poor Thundercracker. I hope this procedure goes quickly for him. Ravage's advice is good and I hope he can use it well. The idea of good-guy TC is ridiculously appealing. I get second-hand plot bunnies just thinking about it :)
Stuffedart chapter 17 . 7/18
! Oh! It updated! More angst, and a dash of comfort! My fav!
This story is amazing! Your writing style is enjoyable to read and I can't wait to find out what happens.
Ms.Nicole-J chapter 1 . 7/14
Moreeeeeeeeee!

For real though lol, can’t wait till the next chapter, keep up the good work!
Yay an update! Soooooo angsty, I love it! The line about all of blasters cassettes hovering like cats made me LOL
Little Kunai chapter 17 . 7/14
Screw that! Its not worth it. Run for it Thundercracker!
Ms.Nicole-J chapter 16 . 4/10
I await your update, this is great! Give me rumble angst! I live for it!
Cashagon chapter 16 . 11/24/2017
Oh my custard! I am so psyched to see this story updated! I was afraid you had abandoned this story. I am SO glad you didn't. Poor Rumble... I wonder how the Autobots will take the truth of his visions...? And Thundercracker. Oh boy. How will he and Ravage get through this?

Cash is out. Peace!

P.S.- I have to share this Doctor Who quote. It seems to fit Rumble and his sitch very well. "People talk about premonition as if it's something strange. It's not. It's just remembering in the wrong direction."
Eolian1 chapter 16 . 10/19/2017
Thank you so so much for updating this, I'm glad the 'idea well' hasn't run dry yet. Poor Rumble, that premonition came at the worst time for him. Course it might also have earned him some pity points to counteract all that lingering resentment the Autobots have for him. I worry for Thunder and Ravage. I really hope that things end up well for them. Thanks so much for the chapter!
rjacobs130 chapter 16 . 10/19/2017
this is really depressing Soundwave dead

the twins ,Lazerbeak and Ravage must survie
Little Kunai chapter 16 . 10/17/2017
Sounds less like a glitch and more like a nightmare or a premonition.
G1ntsuk1 chapter 16 . 10/16/2017
You updated *-*
thank you so much, I really love this story! I found it a few years ago and honestly didn't dare to hope that you would update again.
This chapter is great!
Poor Rumble, he is probably scared to death right now, and Thundercracker isn't in a good situation either...
Greetings G1ntsuk1
ShadowDragon07 chapter 16 . 10/16/2017
Poor Rumble. It's no surprise that he's traumatized. His whole world was shattered. Soundwave dead, ratbat dead, rejected by his own twin, and nearly died himself. Plus blaming himself for SW's death and the nightmare/visiony things. That'd alter anyone from the norm. Amazing chapter. Glad to see you're still working on it. Keep up the amazing work!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/16/2017
Whoo! Update! Been following this for a while and I'm glad it's not dead. Looken forward to the next chapter :D
Cyphercat chapter 16 . 10/16/2017
Yes! thanks so much for the update! I enjoy reading your transformer fics!