Reviews for Orphans
Eolian1 chapter 16 . 10/19
Thank you so so much for updating this, I'm glad the 'idea well' hasn't run dry yet. Poor Rumble, that premonition came at the worst time for him. Course it might also have earned him some pity points to counteract all that lingering resentment the Autobots have for him. I worry for Thunder and Ravage. I really hope that things end up well for them. Thanks so much for the chapter!
rjacobs130 chapter 16 . 10/19
this is really depressing Soundwave dead

the twins ,Lazerbeak and Ravage must survie
Little Kunai chapter 16 . 10/17
Sounds less like a glitch and more like a nightmare or a premonition.
G1ntsuk1 chapter 16 . 10/16
You updated *-*
thank you so much, I really love this story! I found it a few years ago and honestly didn't dare to hope that you would update again.
This chapter is great!
Poor Rumble, he is probably scared to death right now, and Thundercracker isn't in a good situation either...
Greetings G1ntsuk1
ShadowDragon07 chapter 16 . 10/16
Poor Rumble. It's no surprise that he's traumatized. His whole world was shattered. Soundwave dead, ratbat dead, rejected by his own twin, and nearly died himself. Plus blaming himself for SW's death and the nightmare/visiony things. That'd alter anyone from the norm. Amazing chapter. Glad to see you're still working on it. Keep up the amazing work!
Whoo! Update! Been following this for a while and I'm glad it's not dead. Looken forward to the next chapter :D
Cyphercat chapter 16 . 10/16
Yes! thanks so much for the update! I enjoy reading your transformer fics!
This adorable I hope you update soon!
This is really good. I was on the edge of my seat as I read this. I really want to know what happen to Frenzy and Rumble. Please update because you're an amazing writer and this is a really good, well paced story. I literally have read this like five times already. Also Soundwave's death and Rumbles reaction broke my heart. I feel so bad for Soundwave's cassette and I just want to hug them.
Good job and please update!
Cashagon chapter 15 . 1/31
Your funny, and I think your attitude is contagious. 'Cause now I need some angst(not in my real life, that would be annoying). I demand another chapter. An angst filled one! NOWS! I wants a new chapters! MULTIPLE! I wants MULTIPLE chapters! In caps.

Cash is demanding. Peace!

P.S.- Update! Update NOW!
Cashagon chapter 10 . 1/30
I agree about the proofreading...I was confused on many occasions, but the story is so good I can't stop reading! *raises sword while sitting on horseback* Onward! To the next chapter!

Cash is out. Peace!
Cashagon chapter 8 . 1/30
Yes, yes it is Megatron's fault.
Cashagon chapter 6 . 1/30
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Galactus(Marvel), Stargate, Star Wars(?), and Doctor Who are the ones I recognize.
Cashagon chapter 2 . 1/30
I'll review right now. And yeah, it's like people can't do that. Is it so hard to just leave a little review? Even if it's just to say "good job", or even "that was a dumb story". Anything would be better than nothing.

Cash is out. Peace!
Cashagon chapter 1 . 1/30
Prologue, the word is prologue. A "prequel" is a story that comes before another, but is made later. Like 'Monsters University' takes place before 'Monsters Inc.', but was made after. A prologue is what this chapter is, though. Just wanted that cleared up and this PROLOGUE has done it's job and caught my attention. :)

Cash is reading chapter 1, 'ForgetMeNots'. Peace!