Reviews for Orphans
Ayumi chapter 6 . 6/24/2011
Great work! Its amazing how all your stories tap into emotions so easily!

Please update! :3
kenyizsu chapter 6 . 6/16/2011
The third paragraph? One of them is The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, right? :D
Yoru Hana1 chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
Remember Eject, "What ever you do today, you have to sleep with tonight."
SlipknotGhidorah chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
Nice chapter. I wonder what will happen to Rumble now since the Autobots found him. Anyway, for the references, are they Power Rangers and Doctor Who?
Lunar Mist chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
Aww! Poor Rumble! He's still a youngling! Poor little cassette! Help him, Eject!
creativesm75 chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
interesting
Schwertlilie81 chapter 6 . 6/6/2011
Youre doing really great.

Your characterisations are convincing and the plot is well thought through. I absolutly admire your take on of this special Characterdeath and how this affects his cassettes and other transformers.

I look absolutly forwards to:

What happens at the Decepticon Base? How are the remaining sibblings?

Whats up with Ravage?

And especially what going to happennext with rumble?
Salokin Semaj chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
I vote the cassettes are taken in. By blaster. And live happy. And get along. Please? Late B-day present for me?
The Beckster chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
Ah! No cliffhangers! I gotta know what happens! Regardless of very minor grammatical errors which can easily be fixed when you're not tired, this chapter was great! I can't wait for more.

But the shows in the 3rd paragraph ... I think I know almost all of them. Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (btw 42), Unicron and Transformers the Movie, Stargate whatever (never watched the shows, but I saw enough of the commercials to give me a basic gist), I have no clue which specific 3 universal wars you could be referencing (one possibly Star Wars?), nor the death of the first sun and first race, I know I've heard of the turtle with the world on it's back, the myth is twisted and told so many different ways, and the time traveler is Dr. Who.

-Becks
XspriteyX chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
Noooooeessss! You're meant to be the good guys! Ya can't kill Rumble when he's so spark broken!

Please ya gotta update soon!
Cyberbee15 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Thanks for the new chapter and please let rumble,his siblings and soundwave live please!
Metalchick36 chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
Oh man! this story is so sad I am actually crying! I really feel bad for the cassettes! I hope that Blaster takes them in, but that would probably take a lot to convince all the siblings. Hope you update soon! Keep up the good work.
GunnyMollie chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
omg poor rumble i feel for him please update soon [you should you left us with a cliffy slgger [kidding]]
Ashana chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
Evil, evil writer! The best writers can always do the most superb cliff hangers, and you are no exception! I hope you are able to update soon - I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to see Rumble welcomed into the Autobots! Thanks for the chapter!
Kick-Aft chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
... wow. never expected that. good job.
223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »