Reviews for Orphans
That Buggy Girl chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
I like your concept and am interested to see where you'll go with this. There certainly aren't enough fics with Rumble and Frenzy as central characters, so I'm glad to read. However, I noticed a lot of typos and grammatical errors in this chapter. It would be made even better if you fix them.
Starfire201 chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
I read yours whenever I find one that seems interesting. I just don't always review for a variety of reasons, nothing against your stories per se. You've set it up quite well, and certainly gave a good foreshadowing of what is to come.
Meirelle chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
Awesome chapter. A couple things, though. I swear you mentioned earlier that Frenzy's optics were green, but then they were orange. Oh, and you spelled throne wrong. But other than that, it's a wonderful story. I especially like the dream in the first chapter and Megatron's explanation of why Soundwave isn't 2IC and why Starscream is.
Sotwt Icehail chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Nice family fic.

Is it the bed hog turn into berth hog?
iratepirate chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Hahahaha, crabs!

A great start to a fic that I suspect will be very powerful. Poor Rumble, it takes a lot to shake his nerve. If you kill Soundwave I will cry (I cry every time I watch the famous Headmasters ‘death scene’), but if it’s done well, I will forgive you :)

So please, write more!
Honor chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Sounds good!
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Now, this was absolutely fascinating, and while I'm usually no fan of the TFs crying actual tears, I didn't mind here.

And obviously my knowledge of English and certain conditions isn't as good as I thought. (I had to look at the other reviews to get it.)
SUPERNICH chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Aw ...Poor Rumble

I like how this fic showed the other side of Soundwave and Rumble.

what was the hidden pun? obveously I didn't catch it...

Oh well...

Good Job! LUV IT!
Dreamchylde chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
You captured my attention and I think you should continue. It's interesting that Rumble is having the recharge terrors, I would think nothing got to him, but you just added a whole new level of depth to his character that is believable.

And I would have to guess the pun is the crab in the crotch button.

XD

-Dreamchylde
Tugera chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Dude, the /summary/ for this moved me, it sounds so sad.

Aww, Rumble trying to act all tough..

I look forward to more!
padawanjinx chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Well, I must say I was a little hesitant about reading a story about the mini-terrors and possible nightmares, but you did a fantastic job of capturing my attention and giving wonderful details that allowed me to see what was being experienced. Though I had to admit one part nearly had me falling off the chair... Soundwave has a push button crotch... and you gave him crabs. Damn, that was such a classic...

I look forward to more!

PJ
sonofwolf chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Poor little guy. D:
Supermoi chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Rumble having night terrors about his creator death? Well, it's very unusual for him, I think, I didn't seen him has a emotional type however...

But nontheless, it's clearely a promising start! I'll look for the nexts chapter, of course!
223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15