Reviews for Orphans
berry5tz chapter 14 . 3/13/2016
I guess Ravage won't be a cat former anymore? I always liked her form. It so clearly is her. I don't know if that makes sense or not, but yeah, I hope she will at least be able to still transform into one. It sounds like she will go with a much larger size and bi-pedal too.

I feel really bad for Thundercracker. He's having some tough decisions to make and being Shockwave's newest toy doesn't sound all that fun or appealing. I hope he can escape the mad scientist with his spark intact.

I wonder if they will ever learn to accept each other and move on. I know it isn't easy, but the alternative is unacceptable. I agree with Thundercracker, that they are all an endangered species. They all have one good thing in common though, they all want Megatron dead. Can't argue that.

Hey, nice job. Thanks for the update!
AUTOBOT-LOVER.PRIME chapter 14 . 3/13/2016
HELLO THERE MY FRIEND !
WHILE I'M GLAD TO SEE THAT THIS STORY HAS STARTED BACK UP AGAIN AFTER SUCH A LONG HIATUS , I'M AFRAID THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE MADE A TINY SPELLING MISTAKE .
BLASTER'S RHINO-CASSETTE IS NAMED - "RAM-'HORN'" - , NOT - "RAM-'ROD'" !
A MINOR POINT OF COURSE , BUT I JUST THOUGHT THAT YOU MIGHT WANT TO KNOW IT ANYWAY !
CHEERS !
Sunflower Seed chapter 14 . 3/13/2016
Fuck yeah you're back! XD I love it so much! I hope to see Rumble soon! P.S. I was too lazy to login I'm The Sunflower Seed. Tata!
2211Nighthawk chapter 14 . 3/13/2016
YAHOO! Your back! I'm excited. Nice chapter I can't wait for more.
Little Kunai chapter 14 . 3/13/2016
Excellent chapter from beginning to end. Thank you so much for this story.
Leonixon chapter 14 . 3/13/2016
Ah it's so nice to see ypu are still writing this fic! No more angst we need some happy newsss. Please update soon. I'm loving every peice of this.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/28/2016
It makes me so happy to see you updating! This story has brought me to tears numerous times.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/21/2016
I've loved this story since 2009, so it's good so see you back :D
Guest chapter 13 . 2/21/2016
This story is amazing. Great premise and very good writting
bermellon chapter 13 . 2/16/2016
Wow! Actualización, será Thundercracker un buen cassette rack? Quiero saber. Por cierto, hasta que año será su próxima actualización?
Rookblonkorules chapter 3 . 2/11/2016
Oh no! Poor Rumble! Poor Soundwave!
bloxxsaur chapter 13 . 2/11/2016
OOooohhhh damn! Megatron you've gone and dug your own grave- his paranoia of traitors is driving his Decepticons away one by one.
I can't wait to see what goes down from here. (and also if the cassettes will be ok- though I doubt it with Blackout as their new master)
Little Kunai chapter 13 . 2/8/2016
What a hellish spectical. I'm glad to see this updated and I'm shocked Ravage is still alive after that blow. Will she stay alive? Or will her last act be to get her siblings to safety? :o
Player3 chapter 13 . 2/7/2016
As one of your old readers I am so glad that you updated again! You're writing is fantastic as always and I'm so glad the Ravage isn't completely dead DX. I can't wait to see what Rumble is like when he wakes up. I look forward to whenever your next update maybe, be it a month or year(s) :P
Lanny-Sama chapter 13 . 2/7/2016
Oh deary doory... I feel sorry for Ravage. SHe was right with what she said of course, but dying at Megatron's hand and leaving her fellow cassettes alone would not have helped them. I am happy she is still alive, but I don't know how long that will last :(

Oh TC, be merciful and defect to the Autobots... Though maybe that is not smart either...

Great chapter, I really loved it!
223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »