Reviews for A Christmas Love
WellsFan12586 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
It's really sweet and well worded I think. Alex/Emma were really adorable.
FlameThrower81 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Well, it did have some potential. If it were my story though, I would've made it longer and squeezed in more details. Also, I feel like you didn't capture Alexander's character that well. I kind of felt like he was just some random guy that was just *there* in Emma's shadow. There wasn't a whole lot of chemistry, even though I HATE fluff, but I think you should work on it more...and maybe re-word it a bit too.

Overall it wasn't half bad. At least it was better than that piece o Wellfan wrote.
TravelingThroughTime chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Awwee...that is far too short for it's own good, but that is so sweet. I love Alex and Emma as a pair (I love Alex/Mara too). You see too few fanfics that reflect on Emma's emotions of Alex. This was a clever idea. Kudos for giving Emma Malloy a chance to express her feelings for the man she loves. Too sweet! I loved it. Why not do some more Time Machine fics when you get the time? You're good. And base them on the 2002 film...I like that. lol.

PS.

Since you asked, I thought I should answer...the third chapter of TMChronicles should be posted tommorrow. I hope.