Reviews for Amusing
Hazy-Memories chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
LOL. That was pretty cute and sweet. I've noticed that too. :) I haven't watched Bleach in FOREVER. School takes all the time.
Emmxstarlight chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This is absolutely precious. It's my second time reading it and I STILL adore it. Grimmjow is fantastic in his catlike ways and I love that you managed to keep both him and Ulquiorra in character.
Lilacty chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Haha, Grimmjow's an adorable,cuddly little kitty..xD I laughed so much. Just another great story of yours.x)

And the trash/garbage-thing is simply I didn't recognize it til now./
KoiPondOfPeace chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Good story. Funny too. :D I enjoyed it! That's really interesting that he calls Grimmjow trash and everyone else garbage... (Ponders this)
inujenzy chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
WRITE MORE! I just love when Ulqui's the first to make a move...he's usually emotionless...
c.cristina chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
love it *.* it was worth the month and a half
and the ending was so cute
i really like your writing, too lovely story :D
Melodious Lion chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Aww, that was so cute! :3 And pretty funny too~

Awesome job! :D
kyasurinhiwatari chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
a story like this needs on a fave list, many fave lists! it was great. i think this is the best story on this pairing!

kya-chan!
Kurotsuki-Tenchi chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Shirotsuki-Tenchi

Hello, I am not Kurotsuki-Tenchi she is my sister and we share one computer and an account... with 2 others. I so get tired of repeating this! But I am not my worthless sister so alas I must.

Anyway... The reason I'm here is to tell you that I love this story! It is so freaken hilarious! Grimmjow acting curios like a cat? So funny! If you like Grimmjow and Ulquiorra stories I have my own story called 'The life and times of Grimmjow Jaegerjaques'. I've heard from a lot of people that it's good, I like it myself so read and review if you want. But anyway I love your story so much! Grimmy acting like a kitten? Amazing!
Paisley Splash chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I LOVE this story! Thank you *so* much for writing it! I can also so easily see Grimmy getting distracted by colourful or tinkly things! 'Because, deep, deep in the back of his mind, he knew it actually would be worth it.' What a great line! I loved Grimmy in this story! I mean, I always love him, but he was extra cute here :) I love how he decides to bother Ulquiorra. 'Wake up, you little creep.' XD

The banter between the two of them was such fun to read! You wrote it so beautifully.

He purrs while Ulquiorra kisses him! Too cute! XD

Do you happen to remember which manga chapter Ulquiorra calls him 'trash' in? I'd love to see that for myself. I'm missing a few chapters, so that's probably why I haven't seen it already.

Anyway, beautiful, perfect story. I love it to bits!
karmen230 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
That was so cute! _ I loved it! )
Ravefirell chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Oh, the trash and garbage thing is really interesting o.o reading this is urging me to go through the manga and look for it now... D: shheesh, your evil influences...
kaboost chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Cute :3
EarthDiva-x chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
The cuddly, fuzzier side of Grimmjow. It's always funny when big macho men act so out of character. It seems that to be seen as anything other than a bloodthirsty, testosterone-filled maniac is unmanly. Anyways, Grimmjows little displays were fun, and the little 'truce' he made with Ulquiorra was great. I immediately looked up the chapters that Ulquiorra called people various types of litter, and I'm glad for anything that points to Grimmjow/Ulquiorra. The story was well written, the characters not too ooc, so great job.
Dior Crystal chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
awh... grimmjow was chasing a lil ball! how adorable! XD just too cute