Reviews for Last Things That Need to be Said
NatalieWeasley chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
Janelle not being very nice :( Keep going please.
NatalieWeasley chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Ahh I love them! Rosalie and Jasper are two charecters that we never really get to know in the series and this shows such a sweet side of both of them.
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
interesting , you know what would be awesome? if jasper and rosalie turn out to be blood related
niamh89 chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
plz update :] i love your story
bananacupcakes chapter 5 . 2/24/2011
please update soon :) chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Love it
darkmagic-luvr chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
:sigh: again, as with the other two Jasper&Rosalie fics you've written, it's been a long time, but I find this extremely intriguing. You write them both wonderfully, both apart and together. And as with Hale Twins, if you ever feel the need to continue, I will be happy to R/R.
Professor Raye Starlite chapter 5 . 3/2/2010
Oh my Jasper. you are an AWSOME author and I would greatly appreciate it if you would write more. Please? pretty pwease? *gives puppy dog eyes/pout* pretty pretty pwease?
Ellie Marsy chapter 5 . 12/30/2009
Hi! This is really good. I'm really interested to know what happens. I love your Hale twin stories. I hope you can continue this.
aliceistiny chapter 5 . 10/14/2009
holy crap! thats crazy! both their younger siblings but they're not vampires? omhj! thats friggin awesome! more more more!
NYMPHADORA.LOVE chapter 5 . 10/7/2009
WOW! ok i am soo in luv with this story! it is amazingly good! PLEASE update soon! pretty please with sugar on top! :)
WhitePhoenixes chapter 5 . 7/5/2009
omg... update soon?
more-than-meets-the-eye chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
awsome chapter. I know I'm randomly asking this. But does Rose still have the ability to see ghosts like in one of your other stories? Any way post more soon.
MyBodyIsBrokenYoursIsBent chapter 5 . 4/11/2009
This idea of your is crazily brilliant and I simply love the way you write. I find it very canon. Keep the chapters coming, please!
shakesperaresistah chapter 4 . 4/4/2009
Edward might be naturally melodramatic, but Jasper and Rosalie have backgrounds that give weight to their pain. Of course, they would be drawn to each other. Excellent character touches, like the smoking. Looking fwd to the next chapters.