Reviews for Left For Dead
MsNorthman chapter 28 . 12/2/2016
This was beautifully written. The ending was perfect. Thank you!
MsNorthman chapter 19 . 12/2/2016
I can't believe I've never read this story before. It is soo good!
girllost chapter 28 . 12/1/2015
I have thoroughly enjoyed your writing. While I may have found things frustrating at times, I believe that to be the mark of a good writer. You are able to elicit emotions from your readers. The only truly good stories are those that grip your emotions and will not let go. I look forward to the continuation of this trilogy. Thank you for giving me your time and imagination!
wolflover69 chapter 28 . 11/16/2015
I have truly enjoyed reading your stories and I can't wait for the trilogy. You really have an awesome talent and I am honored to be allowed to read your work...thank you. ..
ljpjcg chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
I hate Elana!
MiniLover chapter 28 . 1/6/2015
This was such a fantastic story! Twists and turns that grabbed and held your attention. I so enjoyed every minute of it! You are truly gifted. I look forward to enjoying many more of your stories!
MiniLover chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
So excited for this sequel! Too awesome!
Guest chapter 28 . 12/1/2014
This was extremely confusing, but your style of writing kept me reading till the end. I kept hoping I would find my "aha!" Moment but sadly it never came. The realms, the myths, the plots, they all whirled into a kaleidoscope that left me with so many questions that I no longer cared for the answers, I just want something to comfort me and make me feel less lost. Holy moly, I'm just not smart enough to comprehend what was going on. You're writing is fantastic however.
gruen chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
I really enjoyed both on this series, and saw the note about another installation. I was so very excited. I hope you will consider continuing this!
Snubitten chapter 19 . 1/2/2014
Just read your AN. You go girl! F'em! This is YOUR story and we like it!
georgiasuzy chapter 28 . 11/26/2013
Wow! Thanks so much for this unique and magical story. I love the new characters you created, and how you gave Sookie and Eric the time they needed to mature. You're awesome!
tanseynz chapter 28 . 9/25/2013
Astounding, in the best of ways.
BitterPeace chapter 28 . 7/23/2013
Such a good story! Can't wait for the third story of the series! Love how you didn't make Eric all...mushy. I love the way you write! I will definitely be reading more of your future stories!
GypsyNight chapter 27 . 7/13/2013
You have a gift for writing - well thought out plot and very creative! I did feel Eric and Sookie got a little lost from their character's original personalities and mannerisms, which of course endear me to them, but I can see that is also as intended and it was meant to be an evolution and, in your story, it worked. Which really is a great testament to your storytelling because normally going that far of course wouldn't have appealed to me personally! Did you ever complete the trilogy? The war to come and S\E's new state of being and connection and being part of that seem like a fascinating set up for a new story!
GypsyNight chapter 28 . 7/13/2013
Did you ever end up completing the trilogy?
1,245 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »