Reviews for Stand in the Rain
Guest chapter 14 . 6/1/2014
Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update sooooooon, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!
xxIn.the.darkxx chapter 14 . 5/29/2013
OMG i love this i really wish you had continued to finish, its amazing! X
KDarling chapter 14 . 5/23/2013
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY . I just read it all at one go I couldn't tear my eyes of the screen .This is so good yet sad you haven't updated in a looong time .So pleeeease pleeeease update soon. I hope you haven't abandoned it . could you please at least write an author note telling us if your going to update soon or not or if your (hopefully not) abandoning it. Just so you at least sooth the poor anxious nerves of your readers .
Guest chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
You promised to not let us wait for so long why haven't you posted any updates since 05-08-10 thats not fair I'm dying I really love this story
so please please update soon
Guest chapter 14 . 5/29/2012
Ugh how can u leave us and not finish this wonderful story! Pllllleeeeaaaassssee finish
Peyton Hemmings chapter 14 . 3/8/2012
I really love this story and I hope you'll finish it :) xx
DGfleetfox chapter 14 . 10/19/2011
I lovvve this story so much, Brooke is my homegirl! Anywayyy, not sure I should even bother asking seeing as this hasn't been updated in a year or so, but will you ever finish this? I hate when stories I'm hooked to just seem to be dropped, for years even (Gasp-horror face) so you think you'll never see the ending (sad face). Anyway, just know that you've got at least one reader that's hoping you'll get back to this sooner or later. Ciao :)
Astanley1991 chapter 14 . 9/3/2011
the sexy sex scene from remember me would be great to
ciaranoelle chapter 14 . 7/28/2011
Glad they're both in love, hoping that their is no Jacob/Brooke romantic pairing- like them more as friends!

Keep going! Update ASAP!
ciaranoelle chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Great idea for a story! I kinda pictured Sophia Bush when I was reading twilight as well. Keep going!
Orihime-San chapter 14 . 5/27/2011
wow ... just wow ...

THIS STORY IS FUCKING AWESOME!

CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER!

KEEP ON WRITING!
sobreyra274 chapter 14 . 3/8/2011
i totally love this story! its so awesome! amazing job! i love brooke and edward! hope you update soon! i love the friendships! i cant wait to read more!
mia1601 chapter 14 . 9/19/2010
UPDATE!
alexceasar chapter 14 . 9/17/2010
I love this piece and this chapter was so sweet. Look forward to more. Great job.
albluvscbg chapter 14 . 7/3/2010
Hello love! So I finally caught up and seriously I am wondering why I didn't do this sooner! The Brooke and peyton makeup was cute last chapter...and I may be totally off but is there any chance the mysterious figure from last chap is Bella as an evil vamp? I would so love that! As for this chap is was absolutely fabulous! Loved the Brooke and Edward moment...perfection! The scene from remember me was better than the original...bc soph and rob are sooooo gorgeous. And I am so glad they said their "i love yous" I cannot wait for your next update and I hope its soon. Keep your creative genius coming! :)