Reviews for The Lunar Effect
scarlettravencrove chapter 2 . 3/2
Hope you continue !
Sasuhina3 chapter 2 . 1/27
Can you please update. I read the crossovers with Hinata but I never found any with Edward so I wanted to give it a try. I really love Sasuhina but I also wanted to read an EdHina. But if you put Edward please don't put Sasusaku there. I hate that pairing.
fthhdhm chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
this fanfic was totally awesome .. never in my mind that Hinata and Edward will be something .. but I think they will be a very cute and nice couple ever .. so make a fast update please ? :)
takeshi chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOO¡ TIENES QUE SEGUIR ESCRIBIENDO MI VIDA CUENTA EN QUE TU SIGAS ESCRIBIENDO ( bueno no mi vida ) , pero yo soy muy curiosa y me gustaría saber como termina tu historia
Gaara's-Hina-Chan chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
This íş awesome! I also don't really like Bella that much...and I'm not a huge fan of Edward either. I love Jacob, Seth, Jasper and Quil. Those are my top for guys. But hey, I thought why not give a EdHina a shot? And i actually loved this! please, please, PLEASE CONTINUE i love this!
HinaLuv3r109 chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
OMG i dont know whether ur gonna update or not but ive been waiting 2 years. so pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee update. T_T
Guest chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
This is amazing, I love it so much :)
Dragon's Sun chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
It's good
I prefer sasuhina and hate both Edward and Jacob
deidara-chan's lover214 chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Your story is sooooo amazing! Make sure you write more! Even though its benn a while lol.
greenbeanlimabea chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
update?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
update?
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
I want either sasuke or jacob. I don't liked edward that much...sorry if that offens you. I seriously hope you update this sometime
Cibeliana chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
oh my god, why u stop writing here!

she got edward falling and all

and he was wrong! *-*

finally!

please dont put here with edgay u.u

put sasuke *-*

i miss him...where is he?

pleasee put him if ou ever start writing again :D

kissus
Intrigued Dreams chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
I love this fic can't wait for more chapters.

I would love to see some jacobxHinata scenes in the story
Hunny's Little Bun-Bun chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
If you do decide to continue this, I'm totally rootin' for Sasuke. ;)