Reviews for 7 Stories in 7 Days
IanBuddy chapter 2 . 9/25
Love love love! Awesome one shot. I know it was written a long time ago but I just had to leave a comment. Thanks for the great read. Not enough good stories on MinaxKun that draw my interest.
V-Chan :)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
I don't know why you didn't like this one. I thought this one was great. So cute!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
Aawwwwww! The Rei/Jade mini was so cute!
Artemis the Moon Maiden chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
I dont get it...
But this is the last chapter sadly...and I want to tell you, Im in love with your writing! You had me at the title. Im addicted, and I really cant get enough. Your amazing! Keep up the good work! I love Rei/Jadeite!
Artemis the Moon Maiden chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
XD Rei-chan! I love your manga version of Rei cause she was my favorite character and then theanime ruined her...
I love how Mamoru is an ass at first then at the end he kisses her and the others are like: WTF?!
And I really like how Rei stands up for Usagi like that in the begining, she's so cool! Crappy anime ruining her unique and admirable personality...
And her dad "Dont talk to boys!" classic! I freaked when you made the slight change with Motoki as a high schooler! In my fics (which i never publish cause I only have mobil) he's also Mamoru's age! Yay in common creativity! Im so PMing you when Im finished reading all of this.
And thank you for following the manga, I prefear that than the anime so YAY! Reading your fics is my Christmas gift!
Artemis the Moon Maiden chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
I just love this! It was a really good read! Make a series, please! I'd so read it. And I really admire how you have the senshi feel Mars's pain. It proves their strong sister like bonds, it's wonderful! I look forward to the next chapter!
Artemis the Moon Maiden chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
Horny Mamoru equals funniest thing I've ever read. I love how Mako-chan says That guy is a restraining order waiting to happen. XD
And her boots are dark pink just saying.
I think it's so Mamoru like/ sweet that he didnt do her. You give him the best and very Takeuchi like personality I've read. And I also love how her dad flipped when he came over I was dying of inside laughter cause everyone's sleeping...it was hard not to explode. Your that talented.
Artemis the Moon Maiden chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
I adore how you make Mamoru-kun such a hopeless romantic when it comes to Usagi! It makes me all in love with your writing style! Have you ever read any of Rakusa's stories? They remind me of yours with all the flirting and fluff. You should give 'em a try. God I cant get enough of you! Honestly!
Artemis the Moon Maiden chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
Interesting and very...hmm...Im looking for the right word...not erotic but...the sexual tension is clear throughout the story, I like that. And arent all of Takeuchi-sensei's men hot?! Espescially her gender benders...anyway, Im so glad Im reading this!
Artemis the Moon Maiden chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Awwwwwwwww! Adorable! Is this following the manga or anime? Anyway, I LOVE how you portray Motoki he's always been a favorite of mine and I adore how Im not the only one to see Rei-chan's purple eyes and hair. Motoki reminds me of Shigure from Fruits Basket which is amazing. Excelent job!
angeljme chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
fluff, fluff, fluff! giddy me! weee!
UsagiMoon2627 chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
I liked them all, especially the Usagi and Mamoru stories. You're a very good writer and I can't wait to read more works from you. Good work on this... lol, I'm suppose to be in bed (its almost 4 AM my time) and I have work in the morning... but I wanted to finish reading your wonderful writings...

So, thanks so much!
Darkest Rain chapter 7 . 1/5/2009
Sweet! I really liked this, even the 6th one, though, you said you hated it. One of sweetest and most likeable romances I have read recently about Sailor Moon. Actually, as any Fan Fiction lately. And considering at what time limit you wrote them all... I bow down to you. xD Keep writing and thank you for sharing this.
chibiangel413 chapter 7 . 1/2/2009
Very interesting and different. I have never seen that take before.
TokyoLi chapter 6 . 1/1/2009
Very cute ending! I loved this one!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »