Reviews for Unclear
Monica Jasmine chapter 1 . 4/14
This was a well-written and engaging one-shot, but I must admit it's as though it's only one part of a larger story with all that is left feeling unresolved, but perhaps that was your intention. I guess I just think it would've been nice if it were a bit longer and had some more loose ends neatly tied up, but it was well done nonetheless. I do have my doubts that Flora and Luke would've waited that long to call somebody after the professor showed up in that condition though, but as I said before; this was well-written and engaging. Thank you for the read.
Aemi chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
this exact same prompt... hell this almost exact same story... ivd read this before but it was Sherlock Holmes based! o_0

funny how it fits even with the names changed lol
The Phantomess of the Opera chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
damn this ambiguity! 3
wiz-witch in training chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Uh, I think there's something in my eye as well. *wipes at it* Either that, or my mysterious allergies are acting up.

Muse: You're such a sap.

Sorry, but...Wow...
1Thunderfire chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
EEK! Who would dare strike the Professor for he is awesome! Love the drama of it.
You do know me chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
That was very, very good. I read it ages ago but I must have forgotten to review or something so sorry I'm so late!

I like it. Yep!

And, oh no, i'm reviewing something written 2 years ago AGAIN! *sigh*
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Extremely excellent
King Boo chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
I don't like the end of it, otherwise it's decent.

YOU CAN DO BETTER!

Supinde chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
...Is it sad that I still really like this, despite the fact I hate you for it? (Not really)

Poor Layton...