Reviews for Under The Moonlit Ocean
death-will-be-me chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
CONTINUE IT PLZ! I WANT-I want to know what happens to Hinata...T.T
Elemental Dragon Swordman chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
Liked the way Naruto appeared in the story and lol at Naruto accidentally throwing that stone at Hinata.
In your dreams as well chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
Hopefully you update next week :) there not that many storys of mirmaids
Z Girl Warrior chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
What a cute story.

I'd like to see what happens, if you can.

Asuka Kawashima chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
Awesome chapter! This maybe short, but still great. I like the way you make Naruto appear in the story. Anyway, keep up the awesome work and update soon.
Asuka Kawashima chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
Awesome chapter! It was funny again. I love the pairing NaruHina. And when I was small my favorite fairy tail was Little Mermaid. This might get might eyes glued on to the story. This story has a potential. I hope it won't get discontinued.
Asuka Kawashima chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Awesome chapter! Some sentences are really funny. I like the start story. It seems it is gonna be interesting.
in your dreams as well chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
aww i havent updated and they havent meet yet
Luna at Midnight chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
I like this story alot. Usually its hard to find good AU stories, but I can tell you so far this is one of my favorites. I can't wait until she meet Naruto. Please update soon! :D
Tendolover chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
I like this one.
DG Friendly chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
I wonder how this OOC Hinata is going to meet Naruto...

Oh, I know. It's going to be a OOC Naruto who works for XCOM in the Terror From The Deep era!

Sorry, my cynical side got the best of me. I'm tired and should be writing reviews. But I'll be damned if it's not cathartic.
vash3055 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008